You know you're back in Sheffield when...

When you go to a shop and someone calls you love not mam in a very annoying nasal filipino/american accent. Mind you, I live in Dubai now.

I used to moan about Sheff constantly but I now remember all the good things about it. Grass is always greener an all that.

God, I miss home :(

Been away from Sheffield for 15yrs now, when I went back a couple of years ago I knew I was in Sheffield when I smelled the sausage rolls coming out of a bakery and the "Alright chuck" from the lady selling em.

......you still try an get a 40 on the tram but end up gettin scammed for a 2.70 ticket.

Tha'll be lucky - minimum fare is £1.50 now. I got charged that today for going one stop:hihi::hihi::roll:

I know I am back in Sheffield as soon as I drive out of the boundaries of the village and young teenager types start taking pictures or video clips of my car on their mobile phones!:roll:

You know you're back in Sheff when the potholes rattle your fillings loose.

you know your back when everything in the car starts shaking with the pot holes

The atmosphere grabs you round the shoulders like an old friend!

...you park your car in gear. Everyone in Sheffield does this as second nature; few other areas' denizens do.