Virgin media s5

I'm in S4 and I mainly have problems with very slow speeds in the evening and weekends ( high utilisation ). But Virgin Media have simply taken on more customers than the network can handle. I've was given one 'fix' date but that's been and gone with no change. The next date is Aug 20th but I'm not holding my breath. If it's not 'fixed' by then I'll move to another ISP. For me this is one of the worst ISP's I've used. It's great when it works but when it doesn't VM couldn't care less!

I rang them up a few weeks back and they said there has been some issues in s5 and we would be down for 6 weeks!!!

I'm in S4 and I mainly have problems with very slow speeds in the evening and weekends ( high utilisation ). But Virgin Media have simply taken on more customers than the network can handle. I've was given one 'fix' date but that's been and gone with no change. The next date is Aug 20th but I'm not holding my breath. If it's not 'fixed' by then I'll move to another ISP. For me this is one of the worst ISP's I've used. It's great when it works but when it doesn't VM couldn't care less!

Yes, I agree with the ago and was also told it was 'utilisation'

I actually use my mobile network much more now than my VM Wi-Fi. (Luckily have unlimited data use)

The price has gone up several times over the past 2/3 years and if it's not fixed by end of 2016 I'll be looking for a new provider.

We got fed up with slow speeds so moved to Sky. We get 38mb with Sky, whereas with Virgin we were getting as low as 4mb but averaging around 12mb.

Just got our Virgin Broadband installed yesterday - but had to wait over 2.5 months for it despite being initially told our postcode has got VM etc. If we had known it would take this long, we would've stayed away from them!

I was told it was an area problem, should be an area wide fix by the end of august.

I was told it was an area problem, should be an area wide fix by the end of august.

Yeah we got told that, then the date got pushed back and and back again...