Owls worst signing ?

Surely it has to be the infamous Phil O'Donnel, he bled us dry.

Hmmm... How about Kenny Lunt?

mine has to be colin west or larry may , god they was garbage!! im showing my age arnt i lol:hihi::hihi:

From a slightly different angle, Wim Jonk! International he may have been but he was often injured and Paul Jewell said Jonk was on a match-to-match contract but got paid whether he played or not. He was also the person responsible for the Di Canio 'incident' as it was his shirt pull on Vieira which started the melee. I shouldn't imagine his wages were peanuts. Just one of several who bled the club dry. As for limited ability? There isn't the space!

* In over 50 years of Owls' experience, I would say Di Canio was one of the most skilful players the club has had. Two years before he left, his goals alone had kept Wednesday up. They stayed up by four points, his 11 goals (off the top) made a difference of 10 points, so Paolo certainly paid his way at Hillsborough which is more than could be said for Jonk.

mine has to be colin west or larry may , god they was garbage!! im showing my age arnt i lol:hihi::hihi:

Richard Evans, Chris Adamson, Ian Hendon, Juan Cobian, Petr Rudi, Chris Marsden, Guy Branston, Gordon Watson,

Richard Evans, Chris Adamson, Ian Hendon, Juan Cobian, Petr Rudi, Chris Marsden, Guy Branston, Gordon Watson,

gordan watson lol i remember his dive against leeds utd so funny lol

Andy Hinchcliffe by a country mile was our worst ever buy,was injured for 75% of his time at hillsborough and Wim Jonk aint far behind him

Others that spring to mind are Orlando Trustfull (Great name but was a ****e player)

Andy Sinton (Never really did it for us)

Giles de Bonde (had Massive talent but never used it)

Craig Rocastle (Nowhere near as good as his uncle)

In my time watching Wednesday I'd say David Graham, not cheap by our recent standards and has cored about 6 goals. Brian Laws told him everyone has a fresh start when he came then Graham went and messed things up for himself by breaching club discipline....... the idiot. Then after watching the rubbish display against Birmingham I went down town the same night and saw David himself in the Ruby Lounge with a pint of Staropramen. I felt like telling I'd paid for that through his wages he ought to get away from the drink to the training ground and earn his money.

The current situation at Hillsborough has been blamed on the Board, the Managers and the Players of recent years, I personally think a combination of all these has contributed to the downfall of the club but the bad signings helped burden the club with debt. Whilst Wednesday tried to attract 'so called' decent players, many of them arrived on decent contracts and failed to deliver only to be off loaded for little or no return, financially.

Fellow Owls fans pick your worst from a long list of failures.

eric taylors soninlaw ivor seemly

Worst owls players. top 5:

1. Patrick Blondeau

2. Patrick Blondeau

3. Patrick Blondeau

4. Patrick Blondeau

5. Patrick Blondeau

He was about as useful as t**s on a fish.