Owls worst signing ?

If your looking at worst players Wim Jonk has to take some beating, International captain and all he took from us was the money

Originally posted by "spook1210"

Nigel Jemson?

I only ask because I seemed to be the only person who ever rated Jemmo at the time when everyone else thought he was cack. Am I still in a minority of one?

Jemmo was class - another wasted player at Hillsborough - never given the chance to show what he was really capable of.

Klas Ingesson gets my vote for worst signing - he was terrible.

Klas was too good for Wednesday, hes still playing in Serie A and whilst we think about Darko was never going to make a striker and we let him go, yet Juve and Sociodad both disagree I think :(

8) Nah Den Ace..........

There are many, many candidates.........

Over the last few years though, I would say........

Phil O'Donnell - averaged about 6 games per season and was on about £15k a week for four years!

Wasn't he injured when we signed him along with Simon Donelly..........sweet baby Jesus!

Regards,

Spacehopper.

:mad: i went today and we are going to be in Div 2 for a long time :sad:

worst owls player

ian cranson

once saw him walkin up high street and he had his headband on then

lol

Francis because he made the mistake of wanting to see Cantona play on grass first. Biggest mistake Wednesday ever made not signing Cantona. We would have won that season with Hirst and Cantona up front.

8) Nah Den Ace.......

Originally posted by Christoph

Francis because he made the mistake of wanting to see Cantona play on grass first. Biggest mistake Wednesday ever made not signing Cantona. We would have won that season with Hirst and Cantona up front.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

I don't think Tricky Trev was being too unreasonable asking to see him in action........most managers would have done the same. Of course les enfant terrible (is that how it's spelt?) got kite on and did one!

He went to Leeds, had a brilliant season and then p*ssed off to M*n Utd........and the rest his history! Who's to say he wouldn't have done the same to the Owls! Let's face it........when it comes to temperemental superstars, we always get a bum deal (Carbone, Di Canio, etc).

I would have love to have seen the Gallic Terror strut his stuff down 'borough, but it wasn't to be. I think it is unfair to blame TF.

Regards,

Spacehopper.

Originally posted by Christoph

Francis because he made the mistake of wanting to see Cantona play on grass first.

Looking at their present form, I think they're all playing on grass YEAH MAN, LOOK AT THE RAINBOW MAN. COOOOOL.

Oh the last thing I want to do is blame Francis. He should have never been sacked.