Brief Encounters

Seems like a 'female Full Monty' to me! Too many similarities in the story line for me. The wife liked it though!

My husband seems to think it is all up Walkley way so probably is Bolehill School. I watched them both back to back on Monday and its nice easy viewing on a Monday evening.

Bolehill,Sharrowvale rd,Newfield Green and Blackstock rd mainly,suspect Spekes house is Fullwood.

Where abouts in Fulwood is the butchers house? Ive pretty much found all the other locations on google maps just struggling with this one :)

Where abouts in Fulwood is the butchers house? Ive pretty much found all the other locations on google maps just struggling with this one :)

Fulwood was a guess I work around there a lot and it looks familiar but could easily be Sandygate or similar.

Right, ok. I initially thought Dore or Totley, could be anywhere i suppose, I'll find it eventually

Seems like a 'female Full Monty' to me! Too many similarities in the story line for me. The wife liked it though!

Yeah, it's all a bit boilerplate plot really. Enjoyable enough though, and it's fun spotting the locations.

Does anyone know where the butchers shop was? Was that Sharrowvale road too?

Yeah, Ive just been looking at some photos of it on Facebook. Next to the Greedy Greek by the look of it.

It isn't, it's on Dore Road. I pass it daily, saw them filming it there

That's brilliant Slh73, where abouts on Dore road? Ive been up and down on google maps looking for the bright blue garage door but still can't find it?

That's brilliant Slh73, where abouts on Dore road? Ive been up and down on google maps looking for the bright blue garage door but still can't find it?

About half way down, just after the shops (heading towards abbeydale). They were there every night as I went home from work for about 2 weeks