Stolen blue vw golf estate ym14 typ

My partners car has been stolen within the last half hour or so, it was taken from the disabled parking space outside his house in Heeley and is his lifeline. If you see this car please ring the police and report it as soon as possible.

---------- Post added 05-07-2016 at 10:16 ----------

There is still no sign of this car :( I have heard that stolen cars are sometimes parked in residential streets for a couple of days to see if anyone is tracking them. If you see a blue golf estate parked on your street that doesn't usually park there, even if it is a different number plate (they will probably have put a false plate on) please tell the police. It has a sunroof, folding mirrors and a small dent in the middle of the back bumper. Thanks!!

Hi I've just seen your post!

So sorry to hear about your car! Has it still not been found?

My car was broken into by a stolen car in Hillsborough (NOT YOUR CAR) last month and we've had no luck either!

I will keep an eye out for your car and hoping for the best!

Rebecca

This has now been found abandoned, and not much damaged :) It is currently having the locks replaced and then we will be able to have it back. Thanks everyone who looked.

And thank you SYP who possibly have something to do with finding it ?

Actually it was a member of the public who phoned in to report that a car had been blocking their street for a few days :)

Actually it was a member of the public who phoned in to report that a car had been blocking their street for a few days :)

did it get a parking ticket :hihi: