Virtual Charity Event

Following the success of this event last year I have decided to organise another virtual charity run/walk/cycle to raise funds for Alzheimer’s Society. This year the event will take place during the month of September - World Alzheimer’s Month.

All you have to do is run, walk or cycle the 5k distance anywhere and at any time during the month of September 2016. You then need to submit proof of your activity to receive your medal.

Entry fee will remain at £5.00 per event and you may enter just the one discipline or a combination of all three, or indeed all 3. Therefore if you enter the run and the cycle entry will be £10.00.

If you would like to take part all you need to do is send a text to 07971551427 or email [email protected] and I will reply with payment details

Thank you, please share this event with your friends and families and follow it on facebook too. I would love to match last years event where we had 165 people taking part.