Wednesday sign Steven Fletcher

He'll have to get the right boots on as for a while, he's not been able to hit a cows backside with a banjo his strike rate at Sunderland was a goal every 4.08 games, played 94 scored 23 hardly prolific is it.

More prolific than our regular No.9, 19 in 122 i,m more prolific.

Not sure about him tbh. If he's over his injuries then I'd have him over big dave however we need to make sure we have the midfield players to supply him which at the moment I don't think we do so need to concentrate there now

established player and even on big wages cheaper than lee Gregory.not sure on him though.need a right back .centre half and someone to battle in middle with bannan.

established player and even on big wages cheaper than lee Gregory.not sure on him though.need a right back .centre half and someone to battle in middle with bannan.

Right back..? What's wrong with Hunt & Palmer ..?

Im sure the other positions that need strengthening will be in due course.

Good start to the transfer window - I didn't realise he'd gone to Marseille. Has he had injury problems - he was around £12m not that long ago, and now is on a free?

Very much like Hooper - if you can get him integrated into the team, he could be a very good signing - even if it takes a while to get to that point.

Right back..? What's wrong with Hunt & Palmer ..?

Hunts quality.not sure bout palmer

Hunts quality.not sure bout palmer

Hunt and Palmer both have their faults, Hunt played well at the back end of the season though.

If we could put them together we would have 1 good full back, Palmer better defender, Hunt better going forward.

Getting a bit concerned bout lack of transfers for you owls fans.

Think three or four should be good for you new blood to make a go at promotion.

Hate to say this my good friends but can see youk vi struggling if there's not a few good signings.

Think Villa geordies and Brighton will be a force this season think you have ye work cut out.

But as always l wish ye well and be watching ye live games.