Sheffield drug dealers jailed

A sheffield family and friends have been jailed for a total of 72 years a report in the star is saying .lets hope this sends out the right message to others thinking about starting in this vile trade

Bring out the next ones who will step up and take over. Common theme

Big flippin' WOW. Lets look at this from a different point of view. The UK has a huge market for drugs. Should there have been no demand - tere would be no supply. Tha government should not boast about catching drug dealers :rant: but should rather boast about how they deal with addicts and what measures are taken to make sure people do not become drug users and then addicts......hmmmm not much to boast about there :roll:

When I used to live in Sheffield, I knew where one could get any drug, how come the Police do not know? Why are they being paid high salaries? what for?

:loopy::rant::huh::mad::suspect:

Big flippin' WOW. Lets look at this from a different point of view. The UK has a huge market for drugs. Should there have been no demand - tere would be no supply. Tha government should not boast about catching drug dealers :rant: but should rather boast about how they deal with addicts and what measures are taken to make sure people do not become drug users and then addicts......hmmmm not much to boast about there :roll:

When I used to live in Sheffield, I knew where one could get any drug, how come the Police do not know? Why are they being paid high salaries? what for?

:loopy::rant::huh::mad::suspect:

I agree legalize the lot, treat addiction as a disease not a crime.

Here, hear.

Drug addiction is a disease and should be treated but crimes committed by addicts should not go unpunished.

Smoking and alcohol are an addiction but are banned in police stations but they have resident doctors for the drug addicts every day in the court cells.

Edited by panchobar

Why?

Its a personal choice to put any drugs into your system regardless of which ones.If you don't try them you can't get addicted.

Why should society have to mop up and molly cuddle people who can't hack it?

Why?

Its a personal choice to put any drugs into your system regardless of which ones.If you don't try them you can't get addicted.

I agree........

Why?

You could argue that society shouldn't have to 'mop up and molly coddle people who can't hack it' when they smoke cigarettes and get lung cancer or heart disease. Smoking cigarettes is an addiction too.

Why exactly do you draw the line ?

Smoking (especially) is really highly taxed for those people who "can't hack it".

No tax on illegal drugs though.

Smoking (especially) is really highly taxed for those people who "can't hack it".

No tax on illegal drugs though.

Proceeds from illegal drug sales are spent in the economy, so they are in effect contributing to the economy...