Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Edited by CWS-Ltd

Hi,

I teach Spanish online both for adults and children.

I offer a different approach to learn Spanish. I teach Spanish with no books, no homework, no exercises ... and no bull!

I have a summer offer:

* FREE trial lesson * FREE notes to your email * FREE lesson for every 10 paid lessons * FREE Revision lessons * FREE 2 lessons for recommended friend * SPECIAL DISCOUNTS **** 10 hour holiday course *** *** Grammar course *** *** Your tailored course *** … and other offers

Feel free to add me in your skype account for an informal chat..

SKYPE ID: naturalspanish

For more information contact me.

Edited by hispano

I'm trying to find beginner/intermediate Arabic language lessons somewhere in Sheffield.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful

Cheers

Alex

hi there , i can teach you arabic if you are still intrested to learn , drop me a line and we can arrange something

hany

We have a new Arabic class starting next Monday (8th November '10) at:

Learn For Life Enterprise

241 - 243 London Road

Sheffield

S2 4NF

(we are based opposite Sharrow Lane just before Highfield Library and before the road forks onto Abbeydale Road)

They will be held every Monday evening from 6pm and cost £5 a session.

We cater for beginners and intermediates.

You can enrol by emailing me at hayley@learnforlifeenterprise.com, by coming down to the centre or by ringing up on 0114 2559080

Hello there,

I am an Arabic and English speaker. I have lived in egypt most of my life and now i have relocated to the uk

I can provide you with the support you need to master Arabic or English language.

I can meet you anywhere in town or nearby Sheffield area.

If you are interested please send me a personal message on this forum or call me on 07909293841 for a FREE CONSULTATION

Mañana

Spanish Lessons in the heart of Sheffield. Taught by fully qualified native Spanish teachers.

Classes are held every Monday from 6 to 8 at:

The Old Junior School, South View Road, Sheffield, S7 1DB

The price is £30 a month, that is £3.75 per hour.

To find out more or enroll, contact us at spanish.in.sheffield@gmail.com or simply pop in any Monday from 6 to 8 and join us.

I'm learning with this "Mañana, Speak Spanish Today" people and they are good. It's the first time I take up a language and actually enjoy doing it. We have a laugh and in a few weeks I've already learned more than I did at school. :hihi:Check them out at spanish-lessons-in-sheffield.blogspot.com

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hi

We will be starting Spanish Classes at the Berdale Centre In Sheffield in January. Taught by our fully qualified native Spanish teachers.

Courses run for 10 weeks on a Tuesday night.

To learn more look on languagecoursesuk.co.uk or email us info@languagecoursesuk.co.uk . We'd love to answer your questions, and help you learn.

Hello there,

I am English and I am Wanting to learn more Arabic because I have a few friends in Egypt and Tunisia and would love to learn more Arabic language.

How much would a lesson be?

Thanks Gemma

hi Gemma

for an arabic lesson ,the cost will be £25.00 an hour if its just you , if there is anyone else will be attending then the cost will vary depending on the number of people , call me on 07909293841 and will discuss it

thanks , hany

Hi! I run Spanish and French classes at Greens gym (you don't have to be a member) and also St Gabriel's Church in Greystones. They're great fun and the groups are really lively and friendly. They cost £6 per class. Give me a ring on 07960 768974 if you'd like more info.

Katie

Babble and Speak/Club Lingo