Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Hey my name is Vale, are you still doing the Spanish English exchange?

I need to find something to do until I find a job.

Vale

wanna to learn!

Hi there, tell me a bit more about your spanish level and why you want to learn. How you ever been to a conversation club?

Cheers

Val

Hello,

I think my Spanish level is good (I have spoken it for all my life), I have science background so maybe that is a handicap if you compare with people from language studies but I try to my best :D. If you tell me what do you want to know or practice about spanish, I'll tell you if I can help you with that.

I never been in a conversation club, but I've been doing language exchange with two people for a year two year ago. Basically we talked about our lives ,things in newspapers and sometimes we did some role playing.

Cheers,

Enrique

I found out that you disable the private messages, can you send me then your email??

I was banned from the forum for a day for something on another thread. What department are you in. I am also from a science (information studies). I will be on holiday from 18-30 August, but would be able to meet outside that time. I am a bit rusty with my Spanish, but I'm sure it will return with practice.

hahahah I'm from Argentina, I thought you were looking to practise your spanish I just realized your name does sound spanish hahaha...anyway there is a Spanish English language exchange, you can find more info below

Spanish-English Language Exchange

Thursdays at 6pm, The University Arms Pub (formerly Club 197) at 197, Brook Hill (Sheffield University).

Organised by the Mexican and Latin American society, Sheffield University

We are a diverse group of native speakers and language learners that meet informally to practise our language skills.

All welcome!

Are any native Spanish speakers still looking for an English speaker for language exchange? If so, I'd might be able to help you! Email me at richyf100@hotmail.com

I have a Spanish student staying with me at the moment who would like to do Spanish/English language/conversation exchange if any one is interested?

We are in Hunter's Bar but meeting anywhere South/South West Sheffield or in the centre would be ok.

Berdale Centres runs Spanish lessons in Sheffield in the evening in Bells Square (just off Trippet Lane). For more info call 0114 2797453 / E: info@berdalecentres.co.uk

@shelleyis - yes please, if still available? sounds perfect

Am studying Spanish at uni and desperately in search of a native Spanish speaker to do a language exchange with..

Hi all, just following on from what has been said earlier I would really like to meet with native Spanish speakers over the summer. I have been learning Spanish for three years now and studying part time at Sheffield Uni. I recently stayed in Santander and met loads of people for intercambios. If anybody would to help me out and practice their English at the same time please feel free to get in touch.

hi,

i come frome italy and i'm arrived in Sheffild the last saturday (05/05/12). i live in Barcelona from 8 years, i have a good level spanish bat i can exchange my italian lenguage to! somebody interesing? my mail is : dav80ita@gmail.com

thanks so lot

Edited by david ita