Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Hi everyone,

I´m a spanish guy and I´ve just arrive to Sheffield this week. I´m a master student of spanish language teaching and I´m looking for some people who is really interested to get some spanish conversation lessons with a native.

Also, I want to improve my english, so could be an option to make an exchange language.

Many thanks.

Hi/Hola

This is a great idea, however others have tried on here before, and the questions when and where? always seem to stop it happening. Hopefully this time it will happen.

Hello Andrejuan,

Are interested in exchange languages? We can do it in any quiet bar or cafe in the city center or in any other with a good location for both. I live next to the botanical gardens, and you? When? I can do it in the mornings or evenings between 8 to 10 more or less. Is it good for you? We can start whenever you want, so please tell me.

I would be interested and I live on EcclesallRoad (City side). Also see the other thread

Hello Everybody.

Spanish native speaker just arrived in Sheffield here.

Id like to meet native english speakers for a languaje exchange while we enjoy a tea pot.

If u are interested , please, dont hesitate in contact me.

higi_g@hotmail.com

Eh up!!! I am not native Italian but I lived for many years as I can speak it fairly well. I am looking for someone who is interested in a language exchange because I want to improve my English absolutlely and looking forward to practicing it.

My daughter is home from Uni for the holidays and would like to practice her Spanish, especially her grammar. She is a native English speaker. Would anyone be interested in doing a Spanish/English language exchange with her, or I am willing to pay for Spanish tuition to A level standard?

Hi

I'm in the process of learning French and would benefit greatly from hearing a lot more conversational French and being able to try mine out on others.

I was hoping somebody might be able to tell me if there are any informal clubs or get togethers that they are aware of during the week?

Thanks

Hello,

Funny you should mention this. We were just chatting with a French lady on Twitter about the possibility of getting a group together. Probably of native speakers and learners of various levels. Are you on Twitter? Would anyone else be interested? We already do a similar thing for Spanish speakers at 6.30 every Tuesday.

Eten Cafe, beside the cathedral.

If you're anywhere near S35, get to Le Petit Cafe in Ecclesfield. Christine, the owner, is French, & she does conversational tutoring out after the cafe is closed.

The cakes are amazing too!!

I dont have twitter or facebook but guess I could open a twitter account to start a small group that we could build a small group.

Ive been using the Michel Thomas method of learning and have learnt what I consider to be a lot but it is all present tense. Also, when i try to listen to native speakers on you tube its way too fast and my brain can barely decipher it.

Im hoping meeting a variety of people and being around the langauge will get my ears usee to it and ill start picking out more and more words