White family - 24 Grant Road, Hillsborough/Owlerton

Can anyone remember the White family of 24 Grant Road, Owlerton

Mary & George, my grandparents. (deceased) - George died 1944, Mary survived to late 60's.

Children - Ivy, married Jack Clarke - lived in Owlings Place, Wisewood (both deceased)

Henry - went to Lincoln (deceased?)

George - married Winny, lived on Colley Crescent?, Parson Cross (both deceased)

Fred - married Gladys, lived on Shepperson Road, Hillsborough (both deceased)

Jim - my father (deceased)

Norman - married Dot (have full info') (both deceased)

Clearly I'm attempting to establish history, to create a "family tree" for all remaining family members, and would welcome any information.

Regards ... John

I went to Salmon Pastures college with a Desmond White who lived on Penrith Road at Shirecliffe. He worked as a plumber for the Sheffield Works Department. Any Relation?

Thanks for the response PopT - not aware of a Desmond in the family, White is a common surname and probably no connection - if any "White" is reading this post, I would love to hear from Margaret or Sylvia, daughters of Uncle George who lived on Colley Crescent.

On 30/06/2016 at 10:48, jaydeeuu said:

Can anyone remember the White family of 24 Grant Road, Owlerton

Mary & George, my grandparents. (deceased) - George died 1944, Mary survived to late 60's.

Children - Ivy, married Jack Clarke - lived in Owlings Place, Wisewood (both deceased)

Henry - went to Lincoln (deceased?)

George - married Winny, lived on Colley Crescent?, Parson Cross (both deceased)

Fred - married Gladys, lived on Shepperson Road, Hillsborough (both deceased)

Jim - my father (deceased)

Norman - married Dot (have full info') (both deceased)

Clearly I'm attempting to establish history, to create a "family tree" for all remaining family members, and would welcome any information.

Regards ... John

Hi John, just seen your post, john and ivy were my grandparents, my dad john clark (deceased) had done a bit of family history you are quite welcome to it if you want to contact me

Hi John..

Many many thanks for the contact - I forgot about "the post" on Sheffield Forum and basically continued as & when on my mothers family. I would love to hear from you with the info' - you can forward by all means to [email protected]

Regards

John

NB - I often visit my grandparents grave at Wisewood

3 minutes ago, GarnaPara said:

Get top-quality custom research paper at leading academic assistance service. https://paperwriter.com/custom-research-paper Our experienced professionals deliver timely, guideline-adherent papers with 24/7 customer support, free revisions, flexible deadlines, and more. Facing challenges like time constraints, topic clarity, or writing skills? Paper writer provides a solution. Enjoy affordable rates, order in advance for discounts, and maintain anonymity with our secure process. Trust us for confidential, quality assistance in your academic journey.

Reported