Recommendations for Mini bus or taxi hire for airport runs?

thanks growup just tried to do this put it doesnt seem to be working just keeps on loading :(

thanks growup just tried to do this put it doesnt seem to be working just keeps on loading :(

Give them a bell on 0114 2393939, and give them the details and they'll ring you back with a quote :)

£110 in October 2016 with city cars.

You're kidding me it's a 25 mile journey.

OP get a mate to drive and give them a bit extra on petrol.

Uber is £39-£49 so expect it to be around the upper end for companies such as City Cars.

And don't pay to go in the drop off zone, I dropped somebody off in October and was allowed 15 minutes in the long stay car park without paying, but check before you do it to make sure that hasn't changed.

Another thing about Doncaster is that we went the other week and the meet and greet was cheaper than the long stay for parking.

that's what I always do.. give a mate £50 quid he will snatch your off.

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 18:11 ----------

that's what I always do.. give a mate £50 quid he will snatch your off.

sorry hand off

think will just drive ourselves didnt realise it would be that much:|

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 18:40 ----------

i would have done this had it been a weekend but its a monday flight and so people at work :rolleyes:

And don't pay to go in the drop off zone, I dropped somebody off in October and was allowed 15 minutes in the long stay car park without paying, but check before you do it to make sure that hasn't changed.

Another thing about Doncaster is that we went the other week and the meet and greet was cheaper than the long stay for parking.

It says you pay £1 in the drop off zone but if there less than 15 min, you don't.

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 19:20 ----------

Shame maybe try another time or as others have said drive if the car parking isn't too expensive. My partner's parents have always driven us so I don't know about cost of parking or taxis but do know the journey is really straightforward with the new road off junction 3 that goes straight to the airport.

City taxi currently quote £40 each way on there website. So I wouldn't pay more than that. The new link road cuts quite a lot of driving off the route so the price should be lower than it used to be.

Still more than £1 per mile sounds expensive to me, but I guess that is profit margins and all, and for a family of 4 it isn't too bad.

Driving there this weekend, booked on line £38 for a week stay in the longstay carpark

Easy drive on new link road.

Edited by bazjea