Recommendations for Mini bus or taxi hire for airport runs?

This company is based in Walkley and we've used them 4 times now. The first two times it was a 3am pick up. £58 one way and they'll be waiting for you on your return no matter what time of night. They ring you the night before the flight to confirm. Honestly, we wouldn't use anyone else.

I used them for many years when I was regularly working abroad. Never let me down, always great service.

Thanks everyone, great to get replies on this, why I find the forum so useful. Think I'll be booking it this weekend for the pick up, not worried about the return as we land back in the UK mid day so I'm planning for a train back.

Thanks everyone, great to get replies on this, why I find the forum so useful. Think I'll be booking it this weekend for the pick up, not worried about the return as we land back in the UK mid day so I'm planning for a train back.

there is a 3:40 am train direct to the airport from Sheffield if thats any use

cheaper and more straightforward on the train

Does that include getting to the station?

...which is actually at 3.25am and takes 1h45m because it goes round the houses via Wakefield and Huddersfield.

cheaper and more straightforward on the train

Indeed, although a group might swing it on cost.

---------- Post added 05-07-2016 at 16:33 ----------

What about Uber and that other travel app? You get a discount on your first journey with them.

...which is actually at 3.25am and takes 1h45m because it goes round the houses via Wakefield and Huddersfield.

I caught that train 3 weeks ago.Thought id had to much to drink and got on the wrong train when it departed the other way .

I can do a return trip for £75 if interested please pm me thanks

Which company do you work for?

That might work actually, would be a lot easier I think - although I think my chap wants to sleep on the way and can't on trains

---------- Post added 06-07-2016 at 08:43 ----------

Indeed, although a group might swing it on cost.

---------- Post added 05-07-2016 at 16:33 ----------

What about Uber and that other travel app? You get a discount on your first journey with them.

I've used Uber a lot, the problem is not being able to book in advance with them otherwise I'd used them

That might work actually, would be a lot easier I think - although I think my chap wants to sleep on the way and can't on trains

---------- Post added 06-07-2016 at 08:43 ----------

I've used Uber a lot, the problem is not being able to book in advance with them otherwise I'd used them

Fair point!

anyone recentley had a taxi to and from doncaster airport? was just wondering what the price is