Recommendations for Mini bus or taxi hire for airport runs?

Hi can anyone recommend a minibus taxi service for an airport run please, has to seat 8 people. 4 adults 3 children 1 infant. For July 4th, from Sheffield to Manchester, then return from Manchester to Sheffield on 19th July? Thanks

Hi can anyone recommend a minibus taxi service for an airport run please, has to seat 8 people. 4 adults 3 children 1 infant. For July 4th, from Sheffield to Manchester, then return from Manchester to Sheffield on 19th July? Thanks

plenty of recommendations on S/F

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=31712238

Can anyone recommend a good taxi company for a journey to Manchester Airport at about 3am in August? And approximate prices if anyone has used them? May book them for a return too depending on prices. Thanks ?

Can anyone recommend a good taxi company for a journey to Manchester Airport at about 3am in August? And approximate prices if anyone has used them? May book them for a return too depending on prices. Thanks ?

One of my neighbours works for City Taxis and he mainly does airport runs, says he prefers it cos there's less drunken idiots. No idea how much it would cost but he's really nice :)

We booked with City Cabs, £65 each way if memory serves me. We cancelled in the end because my new car arrived in time. We ended up driving there the night before instead and got a room and 8 days parking for £79

hfhghgfhgfhfg

Edited by EdmundH

cheaper and more straightforward on the train

cheaper and more straightforward on the train

I doubt it is straightforward at 3am.

It is circa £75.

Can anyone recommend a good taxi company for a journey to Manchester Airport at about 3am in August? And approximate prices if anyone has used them? May book them for a return too depending on prices. Thanks

This company is based in Walkley and we've used them 4 times now. The first two times it was a 3am pick up. £58 one way and they'll be waiting for you on your return no matter what time of night. They ring you the night before the flight to confirm. Honestly, we wouldn't use anyone else.

I can do a return trip for £75 if interested please pm me thanks