Scotland should the tail wag the dog

But is that Earl Grey,Breakfast,Builder's, with sugar and milk without..? You see things aren't always clear cut..

If my wife wanted me to have all those options, then she would clearly make that apparent in the wording of the question. Perfectly clear to me.

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 17:37 ----------

Unless Scotland leaves the UK and applies for membership there is no way the EU can admit her.

Spain will veto that because the Catalans could use the precedent to separate from Spain. And don't forget the Basques.

And all that was explained to Scotland before the 2014 independence referendum.

She might be thinking it all the time (especially if I'm on here instead of doing the gardening), but as long as she doesn't say so, we rub along OK.

If over breakfast every morning she actually said she was thinking about it, and then by 10am said that, for today, she's decided not to start divorce proceedings, then it wouldn't be a great surprise if my attitude to our marriage started to change after a few days.

I wasn't being personal, it was the general "your wife".

The point is though, that she can consider it as often as she likes. To extend the analogy though.

You go through a rocky patch, but she really likes the swingers group you're in, so you patch it up and you stay together.

A year later, you've told her that swinging is over, you've quit the club and she's no longer allowed her special friends evening.

Suddenly she's talking about divorce again, and telling her that she had her chance and isn't allowed to consider it again is just going to end up with you sleeping in a holiday inn and your clothes all over the garden.

...does not mean that the Scots should just meekly walk along.

This probably won't happen. And I for one am loving it. :D

Surely all those Brexiteers who voted to leave the European Union should support the Scot's who want to leave our Union? Let's tear down all these monolithic organizations.

Co-operation, free trade, tolerance, we don't want those things in 21st 19th century Britain.

If my wife wanted me to have all those options, then she would clearly make that apparent in the wording of the question. Perfectly clear to me..

So you'd be happy to have any tea you were given? The one your wife decided you were to have?

So you'd be happy to have any tea you were given? The one your wife decided you were to have?

Yes I would be happy.

Given the question asked to me, then I could only justify being unhappy, if my wife brought me coffee.

Unless you've only ever had black tea before, and without warning you're given apple chamomile. Whilst still 'tea' it's entirely unexpected and relied on your understanding of past behaviour and what tea meant to mislead you into choosing something you would never drink.

isn't this topic more prevalent now it look like we have to have a vote in the commons