Post Brexit Racism.

If that does happen, it makes a mockery of democracy and the parliamentary system?

Why? The referendum is only to gauge the public mood about leaving the EU.

They could gauge the public mood about the death penalty and probably find a majority in favour, especially if a child has just been killed for example. Does that mean they should bow to public opinion?

MPs are paid to act on our behalf. If they think staying in the EU is better for the UK then that is a choice they can make and you cant stop them.

But this is for the other thread.

Why? The referendum is only to gauge the public mood about leaving the EU.

They could gauge the public mood about the death penalty and probably find a majority in favour, especially if a child has just been killed for example. Does that mean they should bow to public opinion?

Yes, hang them.

MPs are paid to act on our behalf. If they think staying in the EU is better for the UK then that is a choice they can make and you cant stop them.

If they think on mass that its better to stop in the EU, why ask the electorate? Its doomed get out now and make the necessary changes, before it implodes anyway.

But this is for the other thread.[/QUOT

Yes, hang them.

If they think on mass that its better to stop in the EU, why ask the electorate? Its doomed get out now and make the necessary changes, before it implodes anyway.

The death penalty will never come back. If you like it, move to China.

The referendum was to placate Tory MPs. Nigel Farage claims its his doing but it's not really.

Do keep up, this is Day 1 stuff!

Meanwhile...

If you wlt see Farage get his just desserts

For causing this giant mess :nod:

Sign here! :D

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/charge-nigel-farage-with-incitement-to-racial-hatred?bucket&source=facebook-share-button&time=1467138391

What mess ?

I wake up every morning as usual . I run my business as usual . It rains and sunshines as usual . I earn money as usual . Her indoors spends it as usual .

Nowts changed.

Im still waiting for the Armageddon and world war 3 that the remainers promised.

What mess ?

I wake up every morning as usual . I run my business as usual . It rains and sunshines as usual . I earn money as usual . Her indoors spends it as usual .

Nowts changed.

Im still waiting for the Armageddon and world war 3 that the remainers promised.

Haven't left yet though have we?

Anything to add re racism? It's bad innit?

The referendum was to placate Tory MPs. Nigel Farage claims its his doing but it's not really.

I do apologise, just linked on to this thread.

I do apologise, just linked on to this thread.

No worries. Welcome :)

The other thread is for Brexit proper. This one is for condemning and discussing post-Brexit racism that has been reported.

Nigel Farage and ukip really were part of the reason for the referendum,Cameron thought he couldn't lose,but he was wrong.Brexit is here to stay,along with the racism we had before it occurred unfortunately.

How is it ironic exactly?

We don't all say Brexiters are racists. I don't think that.

We?

You speak for the people do you?

Come on, you don't think that?

Us and them us and them ... the only people causing any division since the 24th are remainers. (irony too :D)

We?

You speak for the people do you?

Come on, you don't think that?

Us and them us and them ... the only people causing any division since the 24th are remainers. (irony too :D)

What a tedious post Ash.

Taxi!

Edited by Radan

... the only people causing any division since the 24th are remainers. (irony too :D)

Remind us who shot and stabbed Jo Cox MP in broad daylight ?