Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Hi Bossyboots, welcome to the Grimey thread. Please read my last posting. Almost all of the regulars will be at the reunion tonight, but you will get a response tomorrow,when their heads are a little more clear.:hihi::hihi:
you're right there splitlip,took me ages to work out that scrapman was saying nowthen.thought he was calling you nathen .thought thats a posh name for a grimey waller.:hihi:

brilliant night it was lovely to put faces to names.sheila

you're right there splitlip,took me ages to work out that scrapman was saying nowthen.thought he was calling you nathen .thought thats a posh name for a grimey waller.:hihi:

You're right an'all, My wife wanted to call our boy Nathan, I said "Not on your Nellie" (Famous words of our late Mam),That's too posh for my lad:gag::gag:

You're right an'all, My wife wanted to call our boy Nathan, I said "Not on your Nellie" (Famous words of our late Mam),That's too posh for my lad:gag::gag:

you better be careful what you are saying about Nathan, that is if you want a place to stay next time you are in england, I think it is a lovely name:banana: by the way we had a great time, and our Jeanette wouldnt go home, had to stay with her, because when we wanted to go home she screamed the place down, :rant::hihi:

What a brilliant night on Friday, someone once asked why the Grimesthorpe thread had so many hits, just being there answered any questions, wonderful people.

dommi only escaped becaused he apologised perfusely.excused the spelling i'm pi--s--.

What another great evening. Good pub Good food and Good Grimeys. Met some old and new faces, met some lovely people, and Sheila:thumbsup::thumbsup:

brilliant night it was lovely to put faces to names.sheila

You are right Sheila

It was a brilliant night.

Have you noticed that DOMMI is pushing his luck again :hihi:

By the way. I have just been asked.

Which one was Pigeon.

Im sorry I never got to speak to him did you?

You are right Sheila

It was a brilliant night.

Have you noticed that DOMMI is pushing his luck again :hihi:

By the way. I have just been asked.

Which one was Pigeon.

Im sorry I never got to speak to him did you?

Did Pigeon go?, typical the first time he comes and none of the Clarke family could make it:-) Glad you all had a good night.

Did Pigeon go?, typical the first time he comes and none of the Clarke family could make it:-) Glad you all had a good night.

Oh yes they did.

GeorgeJeanette.jpg

George Clark and Jeanette Jessop

A few photos from our reunion at The Ball, last Friday, 20th. March. .

Steve and Pat Taffender.

SteveandPatTaffinder.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Pickering and Hayley.

BobPickeringandHayley.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda Jessop and Sheila Hepplestone.

LindaandSheila.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean Shaw and Paul Slack.

JeanShawPaulSlack.jpg

Brian Nortcliffe

IMG_0536.jpg

More to follow.

Well done Cat631, the photos are great, good selection.

Ed59

What another great evening. Good pub Good food and Good Grimeys. Met some old and new faces, met some lovely people, and Sheila:thumbsup::thumbsup:

din't have much to say other night did ya,all these remarks are being noted for future reference.:rant: