Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Have a good night everyone, and raise a glass to absent friends.

Congratulations Terry on being the 4000th, I bet you lost a bit of sleep waiting for that to come up, the others might shout you a beer as a prize, but don't hold your breath, ha ha.

Nettie Might Treat Terry To A Few Pints Lol

Hi Dommi, Alligin,

I wiil be going to the re-union on Friday, see you all at the Ball Inn.

Cheers Ed59

Hi Dommi, Alligin,

I wiil be going to the re-union on Friday, see you all at the Ball Inn.

Cheers Ed59

HI ED59. How are you getting to the BALL INN, wil you be driving, getting a taxi or using your bus pass. CHEERS DOMMI.

Hi Ivandarrel, & Hi SIS

I still see Seth every week in the Arms, never changed a bit, I'm afraid John passed away a few years ago, but the elder brother is still plodding, goes singing in pubs, right scream.

By the way ALMAC in answer to your question about John Rogers I went to his house just after christmas, he now lives on Richmond Rd in some flats in the dip at the bottom before the one way system up to Handsworth

If you could get in touch with John and see whether he is on the forum at all I would be obliged. It would be great to get in touch after all these years. Just got back off holiday but hoping to make the 20th.

Almac

Have a good night everyone, and raise a glass to absent friends.

Congratulations Terry on being the 4000th, I bet you lost a bit of sleep waiting for that to come up, the others might shout you a beer as a prize, but don't hold your breath, ha ha.

You are right there Skippy. When you say dont hold your breath I mean haha!

He only joins in once every 1000th post. A man of few words our Terry hahaha! :hihi:

Nettie Might Treat Terry To A Few Pints Lol

Hush your mouth normkie!!

Has no on every told you swearing is not allowed on the forum, specially not the Grimesthorpe thread :hihi::hihi:

While I am here. I was supposed to be posting this yesterday and didnt get on line.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Skippy who celebrated a Very Special birthday yesterday.

Hope you had a great time Skippy.

Im sure we will all raise a glass to you on Friday.

:partyhat::headbang::wave:

Hi Bantambuddy.

Marilyn lived in those houses acoss from the Reform Chapel on Upwell Street. She had a sister called Sylvia, and their parents were both deaf. When they were in the senior school Marilyn was a very close friend of our Wendy's. I dont understand her being best friends with Judith Hall, cos Judith Hall was in my year, pehaps that was in their younger years eh! :hihi:

See you on the 20th Bantambuddy

Hi NETTIEJ,

Sorry not replied before buy my computer has had big problems and I needed to rebuild it sorted now though. I was sure that they were best freinds in the infants and juniors but hey my memory is not that great, you are right about her parents and sister. Who is your sister Wendy?

Hi Bantambuddy,

I remember you as a tall lad Kevin have you spread the other way? I am sure you we can squeeze you in.

Hi DavidRa,

Haven't we all spread that way a little, it's cause of the age of us and all those years of gravity pushing us down and making us wider :help:

See you all on the 20th :partyhat:

I'll be able to make it to the reunion this time, I'll bring mum n dad, my other half and I'll remind Georgie Broadhead tomorrow when we go down. I'm sure Nannan will tag on seeing as Gemini2 n Geotom are also coming:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Skippy.

Thanks NETTIE, just got to wait 8 working days for the other half to pull the plug, then we can get on with retirement. :hihi::hihi: