Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Hi NETTIEJ,

I think you are right she was best freinds with Judith Hall. I think Marilyn lived on Owler Lane Near to Seth. I hope to be coming to the reunion on the 20th if there is enough room for me :gag:

nettie did judith hall have a sister called lynne

Hi all, had a word with John at the Ball, said he would put some food on, when we meet up on the 20th of June, I guess there would be about 20 of us ?

He even has live music on now in the Ringside, so bring your guitars, singing voices and merackers?

You don't mean the karaoke do you? It's certainly live and deafening!!! John makes a lovely curry n chilli:love:

Hi NETTIEJ,

I think you are right she was best freinds with Judith Hall. I think Marilyn lived on Owler Lane Near to Seth. I hope to be coming to the reunion on the 20th if there is enough room for me :gag:

Hi Bantambuddy.

Marilyn lived in those houses acoss from the Reform Chapel on Upwell Street. She had a sister called Sylvia, and their parents were both deaf. When they were in the senior school Marilyn was a very close friend of our Wendy's. I dont understand her being best friends with Judith Hall, cos Judith Hall was in my year, pehaps that was in their younger years eh! :hihi:

See you on the 20th Bantambuddy

nettie did judith hall have a sister called lynne

Hi Normkie

Judith Hall was an only child.The Halls lived up near the Cannon Hall. Was it Skinnerthorpe Road - not sure if Ive got the name right :huh:

Her mum used to work in the tobacconist at Page Hall, she was killed crossing the road there when Judith was about 15, I will never forget, we were at Granville College and Judith got called out of class to be told. Her dad re married so she ended up with a Step brother and they moved to FirthPark.

There was a lynne Hall. She was Curly Hall's sister, They lived at the bottom end of Wincobank Lane, just up from the Ball.

And so ends your History lesson for today :hihi::hihi:

hi nettie thanks it was curly halls sister i went to school with

HELLO Nettie j did your brother Terry knock about with the Fothergill brothers and your sister in laws older sister Jacki lived next door but one to use bye for now

Hi NETTIEJ,

if there is enough room for me? :gag:

Hi Bantambuddy,

I remember you as a tall lad Kevin have you spread the other way? I am sure you we can squeeze you in.

You don't mean the karaoke do you? It's certainly live and deafening!!! John makes a lovely curry n chilli:love:

he plays a mean game of snooker as well:mad: oh! and is Jack going ?

hi pigeon linda worship lived on margate drive her brothers was steven alan and carl her mum an dad still live there

HI NORMKIE I lived on Margate Drive, from the age of three until about eighteen. I don,t remember the Worship family at all. Do you know what number, or where abouts they lived on Margate Drive? The prefabs were new when we moved in, and were demolished when we left. The prefabs were supposed to last about TEN YEARS, as temporary housing, after the war. They were still going strong way after the ten years. There are still some prefabs, still lived in, in Ecclesfield and Chapeltown. SEE YOU SOON DOMMI.

HI NORMKIE I lived on Margate Drive, from the age of three until about eighteen. I don,t remember the Worship family at all. Do you know what number, or where abouts they lived on Margate Drive? The prefabs were new when we moved in, and were demolished when we left. The prefabs were supposed to last about TEN YEARS, as temporary housing, after the war. They were still going strong way after the ten years. There are still some prefabs, still lived in, in Ecclesfield and Chapeltown. SEE YOU SOON DOMMI.

ho dommi they live in the new houses the prefabs was pulled down netties brother might the number they live at thats if terry an linda lives on margate drive

It's all gone a bit quiet on here, are you all sitting watching your screens, fingers at the ready, determined to hit the 4000th post. I bet Walt and NettieJ have been there weeks, eyes propped open with matchsticks.

It's all gone a bit quiet on here, are you all sitting watching your screens, fingers at the ready, determined to hit the 4000th post. I bet Walt and NettieJ have been there weeks, eyes propped open with matchsticks.

Well just looking back at the history, we have astronaut77 who came in for the 1000th, walt took the 2000th and pigeon sneeked in with the 3000th. This could be forum grand national, it's anybodies race:hihi: Looking forward to the reunion.