Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

It's too much to hope for.

No answer to my post 1059 i see....

struggling.?

No answer to my post 1059 i see....

struggling.?

I don't know what "none quiet" is supposed to mean, and I don't use facebook.

I strongly suspect that if he'd said anything meaningful, you'd have mentioned it.

I don't know what "none quiet" is supposed to mean, and I don't use facebook.

I strongly suspect that if he'd said anything meaningful, you'd have mentioned it.

hahaha...what a cop out....blew you out of the water there mate :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

hahaha...what a cop out....blew you out of the water there mate :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Argument by emoticon. The refuge of the desperate.

No mention of what he's said that anybody might care to hear I see.

Go back to destroying the Labour party will you. You're boring me.

You absolutely did. The point was that Corbyn is silent even on his own Facebook page and therefore your suggestion that he only appeared silent because of the media is demonstrably false.

So. You completely missed the point.

As to the larger point regarding who is responsible for the fact that Labour stopped caring what the poor think, I've already said that's not really Corbyn's doing. He's not fixing it though.

and you were completely wrong...note to ones self....please check my facts before i type lol

Argument by emoticon. The refuge of the desperate.

No mention of what he's said that anybody might care to hear I see.

Go back to destroying the Labour party will you. You're boring me.

ok i will go away, i have had enough fun with you :wave::wave::wave:

and you were completely wrong...note to ones self....please check my facts before i type lol

ok i will go away, i have had enough fun with you :wave::wave::wave:

So if Corbyn is so wonderful and getting his message out on Facebook :hihi::hihi::hihi: why are polls showing that only 19% of the electorate think he would make a good Prime Minister and only around 27% of folk say they will vote Labour? That's not really enough to get you into Downing Street.

Right, so

R.I.P Labour Party..:clap::clap::clap:

So who, or what, would you have as Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition, in its place?

That's very easy....

After that a new party emerges which would not be loyal to Corbyn, they would become Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition. They could easily have 170/180 MPs. :

In other words, "The Labour Party".

"The Labour Party is Dead, Long Live The Labour Party"

So if Corbyn is so wonderful and getting his message out on Facebook :hihi::hihi::hihi: why are polls showing that only 19% of the electorate think he would make a good Prime Minister and only around 27% of folk say they will vote Labour? That's not really enough to get you into Downing Street.

erm...could it be anything to do with the Blairites in the party causing pre planned tantrums for the TV, or the same people running to the right wing press spreading their hate, or people like Eagle saying she has had brick thrown through her office window that didnt happen

:loopy:

Right, so

In other words, "The Labour Party".

"The Labour Party is Dead, Long Live The Labour Party"

OK. So you are saying that a party that breaks away from the Corbyn Labour Party, appoints a new leader who wasn't elected by the Labour Party and moves from the Labour benches in Westminster would become the Labour Party.

Just one question... What does that make the party left behind under the leadership of Corbyn?

OK. So you are saying that a party that breaks away from the Corbyn Labour Party, appoints a new leader who wasn't elected by the Labour Party and moves from the Labour benches in Westminster would become the Labour Party.

Just one question... What does that make the party left behind under the leadership of Corbyn?

i very much doubt it lol :hihi:

i very much doubt it lol :hihi:

My opinion too. Best take that up with the poster who suggested it.

My opinion too. Best take that up with the poster who suggested it.

he didnt mean that tho