Aston ponds fishing ponds

Been fishing today at Aston ponds fishing wise had a few roach on meat ,bomb

But the thing is my day was spoiled by scratching my alloy wheel on car on that

**** hole of a road access to ponds and it only got worse as it went on when you look how good the place looks and the owners leave the lane in that condition

For one I will not be going back unless I buy a tank or a hgv good mind to put a claim in :rant:

I went to Aston once last year and the road down isn't very good but unfortunately a lot of places you can go fishing have a similar problem, both commercials and rivers/canals/drains (which is what I tend to stick too)

If you think you have a claim put one in, get a solicitor and get reimbursement.

Everyone else who has had damage caused by the state of the road would then be prepared to claim. The lane may well be in a good state then.

2101 you are right some fisheries locally have access in poor condition.

I suppose if the fishing was as bad as the roads they would all be bankrupt.

If your insurance is fully comp can't you claim through your insurer? They should then claim from the fishery owner. A better idea might be to threaten the fishery owner with doing that. If he pays you out directly it will save him the hassle and you, your no-claims.

It has to be said that most roads/lanes that serve fisheries are much the same, if you drive slow enough you can get down them without doing any damage to your car. You are the driver and your responsible for driving it so if damage does happen then its down to you the driver!