Police ignoring drug dealers

I could just repeat my comment I suppose, but to save time, why don't you just read it again.

why are the police turning a blind eye to drug dealers on the estates of sheffield.

Was it these dealers in particular that you were concerned that the police were turning a blind eye to?

Sheffield crime family - including ringleader’s mother and gran - jailed for massive drug-dealing operation

Members of this Sheffield crime family have been jailed for over 70 years for their parts in a massive drug-dealing operation - with the ringleader’s girlfriend, sister, mother and even his grandmother joining him behind bars.

Read more: http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-crime-family-including-ringleader-s-mother-and-gran-jailed-for-massive-drug-dealing-operation-1-7991358#ixzz4D9QRCiOT

Was it these dealers in particular that you were concerned that the police were turning a blind eye to?

Sheffield crime family - including ringleader’s mother and gran - jailed for massive drug-dealing operation

Members of this Sheffield crime family have been jailed for over 70 years for their parts in a massive drug-dealing operation - with the ringleader’s girlfriend, sister, mother and even his grandmother joining him behind bars.

Read more: http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-crime-family-including-ringleader-s-mother-and-gran-jailed-for-massive-drug-dealing-operation-1-7991358#ixzz4D9QRCiOT

It does indeed prove these were not 'ignored'. Credit where credit is due.

Change the law. If I want to get stoned, the law should let me get stoned.

What an idiot.:loopy:

On the contrary, it's a very valid moral position.

What an idiot.:loopy:

Not really - deciding what a person does with their own body is their choice isn't it?

As for wasting police resources on picking up low level dealers, the answer is pretty clear to me, Leaving aside the powerful argument for legalisation, the police are sensible to be targeting their efforts on the large scale importers and organised crime syndicates.

Same here. Would rather get stoned than pished and making a fool of myself throwing up clogging up A&E.

Not really - deciding what a person does with their own body is their choice isn't it?

As for wasting police resources on picking up low level dealers, the answer is pretty clear to me, Leaving aside the powerful argument for legalisation, the police are sensible to be targeting their efforts on the large scale importers and organised crime syndicates.

He can do what he likes with his body but taking drugs is one of the main causes of mental illness and that means the nhs have to treat him.

most think you are always stoned when you comment. A big problem with the drugs culture is its users that think just because they do it it doesnt effect others ? it does, personally if you need to get stoned in life then there is something seriously missing in it or just a little thick:roll:

most think you are always stoned when you comment. A big problem with the drugs culture is its users that think just because they do it it doesnt effect others ? it does, personally if you need to get stoned in life then there is something seriously missing in it or just a little thick:roll:

What about the people who use cannabis to alleviate the symptoms of MS etc ?

Are they " a little thick" ?

Legalise all drugs. Crime instantly falls. Girls are safe from prostitution and less deaths due to dodgy drugs. Tax increases. Funds from taxing of the drugs can go towards rehabilitation and education programs.

Unless of course the only drugs you want to be legalised are the ciggies you have and the booze you drink, but you guys wouldn't be such blatant hypocrits now would you?

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 12:09 ----------

He can do what he likes with his body but taking drugs is one of the main causes of mental illness and that means the nhs have to treat him.

So you are campaigning to ban alcohol and cigarettes then? And don't forget the horrors of a caffeine induced headache.