15 Oct 2019: We'll be closing this @ 9PM evening, for 1-2 hours, for urgent maintenance. ×

The last person to post on this thread wins (Part 7)

A very good morning to one and all..

Could I just make a request.

Give us a wave Greyhound Mummy.

A very good morning to one and all..

Could I just make a request.

Give us a wave Greyhound Mummy.

Not seen gm on here for a while now

…………….breaking news…………..

Sanctions lifted on Birdwell fish and chip shops, open as usual..

…………….breaking news…………..

Sanctions lifted on Birdwell fish and chip shops, open as usual..

Looks like Francy will be ok now then

Had me fish 'n chips. :thumbsup:

Rudds, what you been up to today ?

Been on a zip line and woodland adventure ,then heavens have opened up big style ,now at hotel but hotel is on alert as with all rain there has been some minor mudslides up mountain which hotel is in .plenty of flooding right now and lights/power keeps going off. A transformer blew up earlier as well so again hotel was with out power

Edited by rudds1

Oo Err ! :o

Twenty two years ago in Ibiza we had one evening what I can only describe as a mini hurricane. For a few hours all hell let loose. The large heavy glass doors in our hotel foyer blew off, a massive tree in the hotel car park fell on to a car and a number of hotels were flooded ( ours wasn't as it was up a slight hill ) This only lasted a few hours through the one night, then next morning and for the rest of the holiday it was lovely weather.

Extreme weather abroad :thumbsup:

Oo Err ! :o

Twenty two years ago in Ibiza we had one evening what I can only describe as a mini hurricane. For a few hours all hell let loose. The large heavy glass doors in our hotel foyer blew off, a massive tree in the hotel car park fell on to a car and a number of hotels were flooded ( ours wasn't as it was up a slight hill ) This only lasted a few hours through the one night, then next morning and for the rest of the holiday it was lovely weather.

Extreme weather abroad :thumbsup:

Just been to get some fried chicken and talking to a guy there and last week at this resort there was a big landslide and this guy could not get home for 3 days and he says this weather today is worse than last week

Just been to get some fried chicken and talking to a guy there and last week at this resort there was a big landslide and this guy could not get home for 3 days and he says this weather today is worse than last week

Oh dear..... hope you've got a big spade. :hihi:

Just had a flash storm here. Rain bouncing off the ground, thunder and lightening, lasted about 10 mins and now it's stopped.

Edited by francypants

Oh dear..... hope you've got a big spade. :hihi:

Just had a flash storm here. Rain bouncing off the ground, thunder and lightening, lasted about 10 mins and now it's stopped.

It's stopped because it's over here :|im sending it back to Yorkshire :D

It's stopped because it's over here :|im sending it back to Yorkshire :D

Please don't, that's not very kind of you. :(

Please don't, that's not very kind of you. :(

Ok I shall not. Seems to have eased off here now as well