Harrios Middlewood Road

he seems to own everything around there lol

And in hillsbrouogh Chatanoga pizza,flats on to of it (I think he lets the other shops around it) a shop half way through refurbishing bradfield rd but no work has been done for a long time.

Edited by rarmxbd
Forgotten to say roa

harrios is having a referb i was waiting around the area when he had people out side talking about what they want doing

Well, this thread's settled one thing for me - I've been walking past almost every day for about 5 years, and thought the sign said "Mario's". Or maybe Marlo's, or Harlo's.....

rubbish signage!

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 21:01 ----------

I think Daisydaisydo meant the old KFC unit, not the new one on Wadsley Lane. I'm kind of surprised Costa would look at opening something here, I wouldn't have thought there'd be enough people to support a Costa, but it would be great to see it back in use. I saw a workman going in there today and wondered if something was happenning at last.

Especially as there's a big one in the middle of Hillsborough!

It is definitely going to be a Costa, it's the same person who owned KFC, he has several Franchises

It's a good unit so glad it's going to be anything again. Would be great for Middlewood to get a little more passing trade

Ok, so this may have been answered already, but i can't find it on here, so what has happened to Harrios on Middlewood road. Drive by the other day and it was shut down with windows etc missing!!!!!

He's re-locating in the fish bar

He also owns the units being built next to the paper shop below the Park Hotel

It is definitely going to be a Costa, it's the same person who owned KFC, he has several Franchises

The Costa signage has gone up now. Looks like they're well on the way with the refit.

Harios is named after the owners son ( Harrison ) . The owner is called Nicko