Chiropodist - Recommendation

Can anyone recommend a chiropodist in Sheffield?

Thanks in anticipation.

Lee at Handsworth Chiropody near the White Rose pub. Be aware he is private and you will have to pay.

I've been going to him for years for routine work hard skin etc. He spotted a serious problem that required surgery. It's all sorted now and I still go to him. Nice bloke and good at his job.

Edited by cytine

If you're in S6, Kerrie Kennedy is good, she trades as soleful steps and is based at Wadsley Park Village.

I would recommend Ian Atkinson on Ecclesall Road He has been my chiropodist for a few years. He also does Home visits.

I recall a chiropodist about 20 years ago who had a wee logo beneath the numbers of her car's front registration plate. It read,"She Stoops to Corn Cure." Always made me smile.

I have been going to Foot Heaven on Ecclesall Road - Julia- since it opened because it was the only one I could find which does nail polish as well (not Westfield covered of course ) but it is my indulgence/necessity as I am now 61