United new players

How do you mean his low profile? he's 2 promotions under his belt & was well admired and touted by plenty of clubs before he came to us. If you're talking low profile nobody in Sheffiield 2 or 6 had heard of Carlos before he came. Now that's a low profile if ever there was one.

Can I just ask the foum now what is the average age on here, as I'm sure the mods think it's 7 & are are threatening to close football section down again.

Come on we don't want that, if we have banter just remember the mods don't understand it, that is not a jibe or critisism so don't suspand me just an observation.

Average age of posters you say...?

I think we could hazard a guess at the mental age of a certain poster judging by the comments..:D

How do you mean his low profile? he's 2 promotions under his belt & was well admired and touted by plenty of clubs before he came to us. If you're talking low profile nobody in Sheffiield 2 or 6 had heard of Carlos before he came. Now that's a low profile if ever there was one.

Can I just ask the foum now what is the average age on here, as I'm sure the mods think it's 7 & are are threatening to close football section down again.

Come on we don't want that, if we have banter just remember the mods don't understand it, that is not a jibe or critisism so don't suspend me just an observation.

Pete he's worked mainly in L2 its not a dig its a low profile, Carlos himself said a few weeks ago that it would be easier for SWFC to attract players this season due to the style of play last season.

Kyle McFadzean has handed a transfer request in at MK Dons.

On his way back to the lane?

Kyle McFadzean has handed a transfer request in at MK Dons.

On his way back to the lane?

That's been a rumour for a few weeks now

But thing is united get back go training later this week, so how can Chris wilder

Start to explain what's required from players if he has not signed anyone to me

United are already on the back foot they need to get a squad together and work

Hard because that's how you get promotion

But thing is united get back go training later this week, so how can Chris wilder

Start to explain what's required from players if he has not signed anyone to me

United are already on the back foot they need to get a squad together and work

Hard because that's how you get promotion

He has already signed 2 players to add to the squad that is already there.Wilder will be aiming to get more out of the squad from last season than Adkins did,not rocket science IMO.

Every club in the land will be adding players in the next few months,so it's not a problem specific to Chris Wilder.

He has already signed 2 players to add to the squad that is already there.Wilder will be aiming to get more out of the squad from last season than Adkins did,not rocket science IMO.

Every club in the land will be adding players in the next few months,so it's not a problem specific to Chris Wilder.

As I've said before, very little happens transfer wise in June the current Euro tournament adds to this, its common place.

As I've said before, very little happens transfer wise in June the current Euro tournament adds to this, its common place.

This is true, but don't see why it filters down to this league.

But I've not seen others signing people, or have I just missed this (Evans apart)

This is true, but don't see why it filters down to this league.

But I've not seen others signing people, or have I just missed this (Evans apart)

It happens every season Robbie the Euro's just delays things more, players and managers are mostly on holiday and the real business starts in July.

Yes but I am thinking of buying a season ticket but been put off ,we have only got 2 new players if they are any good? Do you think that it's just going to be

The younger players we have in the squad on a lets see how it goes season to be

Honest can't see that working and not worth the cost of a season ticket

Give it 2 more weeks and let's see how much ambition we have about promotion

With if any new players come in

Any latest new signings or strong rumours yet? We'd better hurry up!

Wilder said at the fan forum last week that he hopes to get another two players over the line this week, Mcfadzean now strongly rumoured to be one of these.

I don't get why fans want us to rush into signing players? Wilder, Knill and the new head scout are working hard behind closed doors with potential signings and they still have plenty of time to play with to get the right players over the line.

Rash decisions have cost us heavily in the past and a certain degree of shrewdness is required so that we don't make the same mistakes again.

We need the right quality of player with the right mentality and I personally have every faith in Wilder to deliver these players.