24 Hour McDonald Ecclesfield Objections need to be in BEFORE JUNE 22nd

Macdonalds don't do Halal in any of their restaurants.

We offer a range of food choices in our restaurants and talk to our customers regularly to find out what they want from us. We conducted a Halal trial a few years ago in one restaurant in Southall and we learnt that Halal certified food is only popular with a very small percentage of customers and to offer it in our restaurants would require significant changes to our kitchen procedures and supply chain. Given this, we decided not to offer Halal food in the UK

Good.........

My sister lives bang across the road from the police station and can imagine how awful it would be for people nearby if this comes to play. The bright sign, increase of youths and litter not to mention the amount of traffic.

If you really wanted a McD's there's plenty around there.

My sister lives bang across the road from the police station and can imagine how awful it would be for people nearby if this comes to play. The bright sign, increase of youths and litter not to mention the amount of traffic.

Its ok to have it anywhere just not near your house? a bit selfish isnt it? career for youth in area? single mums cant have job ?

Its ok to have it anywhere just not near your house? a bit selfish isnt it? career for youth in area? single mums cant have job ?

Look at other McDonald's, are they in residential areas? No, they're in areas that have other stores around them or are not visible to houses e.g Hillsborough & Tankersly or the ones on retail parks.

It's not selfish at all, it's reducing the risk to the surrounding areas. It's also thinking of the economy. House prices will lower. Would you buy a house across from neon flashing McD's especially if you had children?

Obesity is already a problem. Kids walking home from school can just nip in for a quick 1000 calorie snack instead of going home for their tea. People will be trying to put their children to bed on a Friday night and people will be in there drunk which is a problem with the Sheffield City Centre one and the Hillsborough one (which I know of) and kids going there instead of sitting on a dark park. A McDonald's has already banned children under 18 without adult supervision after a certain time because this is a problem.

The increase in litter will result in more rats and will make the area awful.

I can think of so many reasons why it's a bad idea and the cons far outweigh the pros of this!

So your sister lives on a road where nearby there is a large supermarket, petrol station, police station, car dealership, and pub to name a few. Not exactly a quiet residential area.

Because your sister use supermarket, pub, petrol station it is fine? Just because she can't afford/prefer Burger King she is splitting dummy out

i think there would be enough room to put some trees near the road to screen it from the houses across from it, by the time they grow bigger everybody will know where the mcdonalds is.

I don't live in area but I really wish the permission goes though so those selfish people have to live with it for rest of their life, teach them to be so short sighted/selfish

Good.........

You have probably already eaten halal McDonald's as they say an investigation in 2010 found halal meat had entered their food supply= http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/halal/is-mcdonalds-meat-slaughtered-using-the-halal-method.html

No, I don't buy McDonald's.

I said good because I don't like the slaughter method.

You have probably already eaten halal McDonald's as they say an investigation in 2010 found halal meat had entered their food supply= http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/halal/is-mcdonalds-meat-slaughtered-using-the-halal-method.html

Are you trying to derail this thread again? You already have done once for pages and pages after your false claim on Page 1...