Cliff Richards house raided - investigation now dropped

The whole trip to Sir Cliff Richard's house can be nothing other than a fishing expediture because the Police knew they would never find any evidence about the original historic allegation. They hoped to find some other incriminating evidence which clearly wasn't there. The fact the BBC knew and reported the raid could only aid the Police, if there was anyone out here with any real evidence of any wrong doing about anything.

---------- Post added 17-06-2016 at 17:38 ----------

Excellent point. One would think the Police have some powers to stop third parties interfering with criminal investigations.

Dear God - yet another noddy know all - you seriously think the police would launch a raid in these circumstances with the BBC looking on (which tells you how compromised the early stage of this was) when "they knew they would never find anything"

Your in depth knowledge of the law astounds me. Of course the police have power to stop people interfering in police investigations (if they have the evidence).

One of the complainants has exercised the right to appeal the CPS decision not to prosecute.

Dear God - yet another noddy know all - you seriously think the police would launch a raid in these circumstances with the BBC looking on (which tells you how compromised the early stage of this was) when "they knew they would never find anything"

Your in depth knowledge of the law astounds me. Of course the police have power to stop people interfering in police investigations (if they have the evidence).

One of the complainants has exercised the right to appeal the CPS decision not to prosecute.

Golden Rule - Read the brief correctly.

I never said the Police knew they would never find anything at all

I said "They hoped to find some other incriminating evidence which clearly wasn't there"

Wrong noddy

"The whole trip to Sir Cliff Richard's house can be nothing other than a fishing expediture because the Police knew they would never find any evidence about the original historic allegation"

Care to explain "the police knew they would never find any evidence"

Try reading your own posts next time

The whole trip to Sir Cliff Richard's house can be nothing other than a fishing expediture because the Police knew they would never find any evidence about the original historic allegation.

How do you know that the police knew they wouldn't find anything? Do you have knowledge of exactly what they were looking for? Im guessing not. You don't have knowledge of any of the facts, you are just assuming. You are talking drivel.

Edited by WarPig

Wrong noddy

"The whole trip to Sir Cliff Richard's house can be nothing other than a fishing expediture because the Police knew they would never find any evidence about the original historic allegation"

Care to explain "the police knew they would never find any evidence"

Try reading your own posts next time

Care to explain why you ignore the other part of my post which I have already quoted again ?

What evidence do you think the Police expected to find about an allegation which occurred in Sheffield about 20 years earlier in Sir Cliff Richard's house in Berkshire ?

"We don't and never will have a true actual fact to the extent of the abuse Jimmy Savile inflicted because there is a possibility all his alleged victims are not telling the truth"

Your wasting your time with Gammy - that quote above I have lifted from one of his other thoughtful and insightful comments earlier.

How do you know that the police knew they wouldn't find anything? Do you have knowledge of exactly what they were looking for? Im guessing not. You don't have knowledge of any of the facts, you are just assuming. You are talking drivel.

see above post (post 101)

Edited by Gamston
added

the Police knew they would never find any evidence

I never said the Police knew they would never find anything at all

I said "They hoped to find some other incriminating evidence which clearly wasn't there"

You appear to be confusing even yourself.

Care to explain why you ignore the other part of my post which I have already quoted again ?

What evidence do you think the Police expected to find about an allegation which occurred in Sheffield about 20 years earlier in Sir Cliff Richard's house in Berkshire ?

Not ignored it pal - you have been very selective - you've been caught out. Read your own posts before seeking to make disingenuous points.

"We don't and never will have a true actual fact to the extent of the abuse Jimmy Savile inflicted because there is a possibility all his alleged victims are not telling the truth"

Your wasting your time with Gammy - that quote above I have lifted from one of his other thoughtful and insightful comments earlier.

You still have not learnt to use the quote feature then. Inventing names for other members only makes you look more silly.

correction sometimes he can use the quote feature

Edited by Gamston

Errr, clothing, jewellery, photos, letters, possessions of the victims......

The list could be endless. Good job your not a detective.

You appear to be confusing even yourself.

You are not reading my original post correctly.

---------- Post added 17-06-2016 at 18:44 ----------

Errr, clothing, jewellery, photos, letters, possessions of the victims......

The list could be endless. Good job your not a detective.

Oh I see the allegation was about theft was it ?