EU Voting Purely About Migrants?

You are trying to reinvent the word and it doesn't work like that. Your definition is simply wrong.

No I'm not. The reinvention has been attempted over the last 20 years by the left in an attempt to label everyone who disagrees with them as a bigot, whilst side stepping the label themselves.

Moreover, even if what you were saying is true. It wouldn't actually change what is labelled as bigotry. As if my definition is correct, prejudice automatically ensues. I prejudge anyone who is racist as an idiot. So you could say that my dislike of racists is in itself, prejudice.

Do you disagree with the lage body of evidence that it was overwhelmingly the poor and uneducated that voted leave? Also, you don't know what way I voted, if I voted at all.

Where is this evidence? How did they define 'poor' and 'uneducated'? How did they find out how they voted in what was a secret ballot?

Where is this evidence? How did they define 'poor' and 'uneducated'? How did they find out how they voted in what was a secret ballot?

From polls, which isn't the most perfect method of data collection I admit. As for the evidence, have a Google. Lord Ashcroft funded a rather large poll. I would provide a link but my bloody Samsung phone will not copy and paste!

Isn't the problem here that we live in an absurdly PC world. If you even dare state your pride for your own country/nationally and its own identity you are immediately branded a racist!

If you dare to object.....they'll lock you up!

It's from polls, and it's defined by the standard social class measure (not the 3 classes, the A-G definition).

Isn't the problem here that we live in an absurdly PC world. If you even dare state your pride for your own country/nationally and its own identity you are immediately branded a racist!

I have yet to witness anyone being locked up for objecting to being called a racist. If you have any examples on this happening can you share them please?

All you who voted to leave. Congrats. This is what you unleashed

Aisha S Gani

‏@aishagani

On Friday my niece was on a field trip. A man shouted at school girls: "So is this a **** Islam fishing group?! Where's the white people?

Absolutely not, unless you express your pride in a racist way.

---------- Post added 26-06-2016 at 11:43 ----------

Do you disagree with the lage body of evidence that it was overwhelmingly the poor and uneducated that voted leave? Also, you don't know what way I voted, if I voted at all.

Don't forget the elderly, they also voted strongly to leave.

All you who voted to leave. Congrats. This is what you unleashed

Aisha S Gani

‏@aishagani

On Friday my niece was on a field trip. A man shouted at school girls: "So is this a **** Islam fishing group?! Where's the white people?

That's disgusting. This was the first time anyone has ever abused a Muslim in the history of the UK. What have you done you leavey scumbags, what have you done?

That's disgusting. This was the first time anyone has ever abused a Muslim in the history of the UK. What have you done you leavey scumbags, what have you done?

Your pitiful attempt at humour is that. Pitiful. When kids are not safe you know racists are now emboldened. They see their racism as acceptable

I did read what you said. You called the ladies post racist claptrap after describing her attack on Muslims. This is not a racist thing to do, but a bigoted thing.

If the lady had said "this place is infested with Pakistanis", it would be a racist comment. Unless you edited her post to such a degree that you actually changed it's meaning, she said nothing racist whatsoever. The claptrap claim has some merit, but the racist claim has none.

The word I replaced with Muslims began with a P and ended in an S, it contained fewer letters than Pakistanis though. It is a word I am not going to reproduce on a forum.

It was a triumph of anti-intellectualism. The demographic that voted leave was largely uneducated and poor. The problem with democracy is that two idiots can outvote a genius.

Agreed, but even then it is a democratic outcome that needs to be respected.