Dog Kennels/ Boarding

We are going away for 2 weeks at the beginning of September to Florida. We are really desperate to find somewhere for our 2 year old west highland terrier to stay whilst we are away.

As it's been booked fairly late on, a lot of places are full so I'm wanting to check if anyone on here knows anywhere or can recommend where we can try?

Thanks!

Our dog stayed at poppyshomeboarding.com last year. He and i were very happy.

We do home from home boarding with families (one on one care) that stick to your daily routine while you are away.

Feel free to get in touch if we can help.

Andy

0114 3032555

andy.beck@barkingmad.uk.com

Corina at croft farm, Aston was great with our 2 giants

mutlins at graylands is excellent but i know they do get pretty booked up

We are going away for 2 weeks at the beginning of September to Florida. We are really desperate to find somewhere for our 2 year old west highland terrier to stay whilst we are away.

As it's been booked fairly late on, a lot of places are full so I'm wanting to check if anyone on here knows anywhere or can recommend where we can try?

Thanks!

try cliffe kennels 01226 762391 at hoylandswaine near wortley.they even have heated kennels with very caring staff.looked after our blind doberman a few times and even shared their pork pie with her!!!