Man assaulted in tunnel by the Sheaf View 13/06/2016

Asian boys are a disgrace to their own culture and no wonder people are racist. They would not do what they are doing here in Pakistan so why do it here. Thugs.

Is this lazy writing or lazy thinking? Because what you've just done is stereotype all 'Asian boys' as if they're all the same. That's about as accurate as saying that all English men are football hooligans as demonstrated in Lille recently.

Let me try to explain it

Californians are a race and of this race there are some right good looking girls having fun on the beach,

Watch the evidence, and I have programmed it in your mind. Now every time you think of the Californian race you will think of sexy girls on the beach.

Stop talking rubbish. Californians are not a race, and neither are Americans :huh:

Caucasian, Black and Asian are races.

African-American and White-British are ethnicities.

PS. When I think of California, I see LA, San Fransisco, and sunshine - not sexy girls :hihi:

Stop talking rubbish. Californians are not a race, and neither are Americans :huh:

Caucasian, Black and Asian are races.

African-American and White-British are ethnicities.

PS. When I think of California, I see LA, San Fransisco, and sunshine - not sexy girls :hihi:

Are you gay?

---------- Post added 16-06-2016 at 15:20 ----------

Is this lazy writing or lazy thinking? Because what you've just done is stereotype all 'Asian boys' as if they're all the same. That's about as accurate as saying that all English men are football hooligans as demonstrated in Lille recently.

Thank you.

Are you gay?

No, I'm not. Would it matter if I were?

I think you've shown the extent of your intelligence, by classing Californians as a race to push your liberal nonsense, then asking about my sexuality because you're unable to reply with anything useful.

You can go now, the adults are talking... :loopy:

I am the wife of the man attacked. I've written the attackers an open letter on my Facebook page which has had nearly 14,000 views, 155 likes and 124 shares. Here's a direct link.

My original post about the attack including photos of my husband's bloodied and bruised body and face, has had more than 40,000 views and almost 400 shares.

But for those who don't use Facebook, here is the letter.

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE LADS WHO ATTACKED MY HUSBAND.

To all you lads who beat Brian Trevelyan up I want to ask you this.

How does it feel now, knowing that you beat up a kind-hearted man who shakes his head in dismay at any racist acts directed towards your fellow Pakistani and Somalian brothers and sisters and who during Ramadan has been wishing his Muslim friends "Ramadan Mubarak"?

Do you think you've been strong?

No, you've been weak, following a gang leader who is driven by hatred.

Do you think this makes you real men?

It doesn't.

A strong man would have the courage to stand up and publicly apologise for treating Brian in such a disgraceful, disgusting way. A strong man wouldn't let others in a street gang dictate to him what to do.

One of you shouted back "I'm sorry we knocked you over and broke your glasses." so there is at least one of you in that gang who has some moral fibre, who is not a coward, who had the courage to speak out, who had the courage and humility to say sorry to Brian and I thank that person because you, Sir, are the strongest man in that gang. I only hope more of you have the strength and humility to do the right thing and publicly apologise to Brian for what you've done to him because you picked on the wrong person this time.

And I hope you have the strength and humility to apologise for what you've done to me, a mother and a grandmother, for you have caused me untold suffering, seeing my husband bloodied by your cowardice and hatred.

And I hope you have the strength and humility to apologise to your Pakistani and Somalian brothers and sisters, many of whom have been sending me messages telling me how devastated they are that you are bringing shame to their culture with your actions and giving the ignorant white racists in our masses reasons to verbally attack you.

For this is not a race issue. Your names are widely known and you have been attacking fellow Muslims as well as white people. You've even attacked children, including a Down's Syndrome child. You've threatened a Muslim lady with bombing her house.

I know who you are now and I will not name you publicly because I don't want to see you targeted by senseless racist thugs who, judging by the outcry on social networking want to do you serious harm. I don't want that. I don't want you to be hurt. I don't hate you despite what you've done to us and I don't want retribution.

I want you to apologise, to stop attacking innocent victims and to start working to help your community instead of destroying it.

That will take courage and strength and I believe that some of you have that courage and strength within you. Time will tell. I live in hope.

Edited by the white rose

I feel for you,

I am the wife of the man attacked. I've written the attackers an open letter on Facebook which has had nearly 14,000 views, 155 likes and 124 shares.

Very well said, but I think this link may need correcting, as it comes up with "sorry this content isn't available at the moment"

I feel for you,

Thanks kidley.

Very well said, but I think this link may need correcting, as it comes up with "sorry this content isn't available at the moment"

Thanks peak4, amended now.

Thanks kidley.

Thanks peak4, amended now.

Amended the wrong link I think, It was the one pointing to your open letter that I was referring to. Trust he's on the mend.

I am the wife of the man attacked. I've written the attackers an open letter on my Facebook page which has had nearly 14,000 views, 155 likes and 124 shares.

My original post about the attack including photos of my husband's bloodied and bruised body and face, has had more than 40,000 views and almost 400 shares.

How does it feel now, knowing that you beat up a kind-hearted man who shakes his head in dismay at any racist acts directed towards your fellow Pakistani and Somalian brothers and sisters and who during Ramadan has been wishing his Muslim friends "Ramadan Mubarak"?

It doesn't.

A strong man would have the courage to stand up and publicly apologise for treating Brian in such a disgraceful, disgusting way. A strong man wouldn't let others in a street gang dictate to him what to do.

One of you shouted back "I'm sorry we knocked you over and broke your glasses." so there is at least one of you in that gang who has some moral fibre, who is not a coward, who had the courage to speak out, who had the courage and humility to say sorry to Brian and I thank that person because you, Sir, are the strongest man in that gang. I only hope more of you have the strength and humility to do the right thing and publicly apologise to Brian for what you've done to him because you picked on the wrong person this time.

And I hope you have the strength and humility to apologise for what you've done to me, a mother and a grandmother, for you have caused me untold suffering, seeing my husband bloodied by your cowardice and hatred.

And I hope you have the strength and humility to apologise to your Pakistani and Somalian brothers and sisters, many of whom have been sending me messages telling me how devastated they are that you are bringing shame to their culture with your actions and giving the ignorant white racists in our masses reasons to verbally attack you.

For this is not a race issue. Your names are widely known and you have been attacking fellow Muslims as well as white people. You've even attacked children, including a Down's Syndrome child. You've threatened a Muslim lady with bombing her house.

I know who you are now and I will not name you publicly because I don't want to see you targeted by senseless racist thugs who, judging by the outcry on social networking want to do you serious harm. I don't want that. I don't want you to be hurt. I don't hate you despite what you've done to us and I don't want retribution.

I want you to apologise, to stop attacking innocent victims and to start working to help your community instead of destroying it.

That will take courage and strength and I believe that some of you have that courage and strength within you. Time will tell. I live in hope.

Well said and nice sentiments. Hope your hubbys recovered.

Amended the wrong link I think, It was the one pointing to your open letter that I was referring to. Trust he's on the mend.

I changed the link to a generic one to the Facebook page as the other link wasn't working. Hopefully now you also have a direct link which works. :) Thanks yes he's fine. This could so easily have ended up being a murder case.

Well said and nice sentiments. Hope your hubbys recovered.

Thanks Quik. :)

I am the wife of the man attacked. I've written the attackers an open letter on my Facebook page which has had nearly 14,000 views, 155 likes and 124 shares. Here's a direct link.

It doesn't.

I admire you for not wanting revenge and not naming the thugs. Revenge might cause a wider gap between us.