Man assaulted in tunnel by the Sheaf View 13/06/2016

;)

It is racist towards each and every Pakistani that is not a member of this gang to associate their racial background with what this gang has done.

they were all different racial backgrounds. Not white though.

Justice means to treat everyone fair and equally the same.

Justice is about actually dealing with what is right and wrong for the good of society.

Denying a specific problem exists because the few that cause a problem may be connected to some innocent people, and therefore not finding the source of the issue or dealing with the issue in the correct manner, is what happened in Rotherham.

It's the apologist cowards way out.

It's anti social to the rest of society.

This is an issue with Asian and Somali males attacking non Asian and non Somali males. It needs to be recognised that way.

When I was very little and during my whole education I was taught that adolf hitler was a german.

Now it was programmed in my unconscious mind that all germans were somehow related to this.

It is very difficult to use the race labels on a small group or gang without indirectly poisoning the identity of the whole race.

He was Austrian .

Unless the very cause of their actions is in relation to the identified grouping.

I.e. they attack only non Asian males.

Then it isn't wrong to identify them as such - their own actions have brought that about

Sounds like racist hate crimes to me. But then again, only white people can be racist... remember? :suspect:

So if they where known white English, it would be branding each and every English person that was not a member of this gang to, associate their racial background with what this gang has done.

Is that what you are saying?

Some one on here as already branded folk who just happen to live on the Manor as being suspect citizens so the branding comes from whichever iron you have in the fire.

I assume these are the same scrotes that used to hang about the junction of Abbeydale Road and Empire Road? On 2 or 3 occasions they've thrown rocks at me as i've walked past the Abbeydale Picture House.

So if they where known white English, it would be branding each and every English person that was not a member of this gang to, associate their racial background with what this gang has done.

Is that what you are saying?

For an outsider it would reduce the image of the white English race.

Some one on here as already branded folk who just happen to live on the Manor as being suspect citizens so the branding comes from whichever iron you have in the fire.

The manor has moved on from that these days, put a house up for sale on the manor top its sold in a matter of a couple of weeks. Believe it or not, its a sort after place to live, but some people live in the past.

---------- Post added 16-06-2016 at 13:38 ----------

For an outsider it would reduce the image of the white English race.

All the English people living in England are going to have a very very bad reputation after the antics in France then.

AND the russians/ french/etc etc all the world has got a bad reputation according to you. If you call the bad boys of these countries by there nationalities people will think there countries people are all the same, is that what you are saying?

Edited by kidley

I saw them attack a poor man parked on my street with water bombs he was on his own.

They are a disgrace, their parents don't care becasue they are boys.

If I ever see them do this to anyone or me I will do something .

Police are useless they should be going to their parents and telling their parents what will happen to their sons when they go to prison becasue they will eventually. Something needs doing. Are there any photos of these young thugs?

If you cant beat em join em. See how they like it then.

Asian boys are a disgrace to their own culture and no wonder people are racist. They would not do what they are doing here in Pakistan so why do it here. Thugs.

Why do the police liase with the religous element of the community to try to assist whith things like this? They are about as religous as i am. It would be laughable if they tried to sort out a gang of parson cross kids by going to talk to the local vicar.

Let me try to explain it

Californians are a race and of this race there are some right good looking girls having fun on the beach,

Watch the evidence, and I have programmed it in your mind. Now every time you think of the Californian race you will think of sexy girls on the beach.

Edited by dutch

if a gang of known Pakistani youths are going around causing trouble.

is it racist to call them pakistanis?

And there you go, THATS why the police arent doing anything.

Rotherham anyone???