Sheffield Star now using the Sheffield Forum

I am greatly bothered by this ! since the star lifted my post word for word regarding shootings that happened where I used to live . I posted on here telling people what had happened and the star printed my post they left out my name very kindly but that caused me no end of drama i got labelled a grass and all sorts from the people that was involved obviously no one believed that I didn't give a statement to the star .. I wrote it on here sharing what happened as I know the idiots that where involved are not really clever enough to use SF and would have never known that is was me that had all the info about the matter but after the star printed my OP they came on here snooping and it isn't really hard to cypher my name from my username if you have a general idea who your looking for.

They also copied a post I made not so long ago about one of our taxi drivers getting robbed in intake not mentioning my name again but printing it as tho I had spoken to them about it !!

Not on journalist should get off their lazy back sides and get the stories themselves without getting others into trouble if I had wanted to make a statement to the star I would have !! ..... I know everyone tells me I shouldn't have put it on here in the 1st place if I didn't want people to know it was me but seriously they wouldn't have if the star hadn't got involved !!

Guest busdriver1
I am greatly bothered by this ! since the star lifted my post word for word regarding shootings that happened where I used to live . I posted on here telling people what had happened and the star printed my post they left out my name very kindly but that caused me no end of drama i got labelled a grass and all sorts from the people that was involved obviously no one believed that I didn't give a statement to the star .. I wrote it on here sharing what happened as I know the idiots that where involved are not really clever enough to use SF and would have never known that is was me that had all the info about the matter but after the star printed my OP they came on here snooping and it isn't really hard to cypher my name from my username if you have a general idea who your looking for.

They also copied a post I made not so long ago about one of our taxi drivers getting robbed in intake not mentioning my name again but printing it as tho I had spoken to them about it !!

Not on journalist should get off their lazy back sides and get the stories themselves without getting others into trouble if I had wanted to make a statement to the star I would have !! ..... I know everyone tells me I shouldn't have put it on here in the 1st place if I didn't want people to know it was me but seriously they wouldn't have if the star hadn't got involved !!

Sorry, you put the information in to the public domain. Maybe you should have thought it through a bit better first.

Typical Star buffoonery tonight. The photo captioned " The Curlew at Midhope" is actually a great spotted woodpecker on a tree.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/video-forgotten-waterways-under-sheffield-explored-1-8020719

Another one maybe? Sure there was a thread started on this a few days ago

Nah this one started on Wow 24/7 and Facebook before here. The Owners of The Star (Johnston Publishing / Press) own Wow 247 therefore it was their own before it hit the forum.