Euro 2016 General Thread

And all our experts say we need an experienced international manager.

Pleased that i bet on Wales to win not just the group but also the tournament. They can do it. It's not inconceivable that they can win this. They've played five games, won four, and scored heaps of goals. They've got a real chance.

And all our experts say we need an experienced international manager.

Maybe we just need someone with a little bit of gumption. Roy Hodgson couldn't even formulate a plan to defend against a long throw tactic that Tranmere used to do 20 years ago. Not playing strikers on the wing, or in midfield, not picking players who've been injured for a year, and weren't very good anyway, not waiting until 4 minutes from defeat before playing the most exciting player in the squad...

Well done Wales.

Hope England 'team' was watching cos that is what you call passion and dedication.

Well done Wales.

Hope England 'team' was watching cos that is what you call passion and dedication.

They weren't watching, they were playing video games, sunbathing and generally being dicks

Why are so many England supporters backing Wales?

We should be booing and hissing

I personally was giving the rods for 90 minutes last night at the TV

Crikey moses

Edited by rogets

on here at least it seems England supporters weren't backing Wales at all. They were mulling over what England are supposed to do in future to avoid their national football team from making ********s of themselves again in the next tournament like they have done in nearly every previous tournament that they've ever taken part in.

as if anybody cares. When England got booted out of this tournament, every neutral was pleased like they always are when England get booted out of tournaments.

England are an awful team, they always have been and they always will be. They bring nothing at all to international football and never have done.

Why are so many England supporters backing Wales?

We should be booing and hissing

I personally was giving the rods for 90 minutes last night at the TV

Crikey moses

Absolutely. Have no affinity for them. They have no affinity for us. They utterly hate us and they absolutely love it when we lose.

Come on Portugal!!!

Don't care if they win or lose,they have a good captain in Williams which England don't,can you I imagine Rooney driving the team on.

Absolutely. Have no affinity for them. They have no affinity for us. They utterly hate us and they absolutely love it when we lose.

Come on Portugal!!!

Me too, but you can't knock their football or their mentality.

They weren't watching, they were playing video games, sunbathing and generally being dicks

Too busy lying on their 120k a week yatch,showing off their million pounds houses and trying to get off with other women,do they care what we think?no chance.

Well done Wales.

When Wales went 2-1 up last night, the Wales supporters started singing "Are you watching England"

Very well done to Wales. I can't remember the last time England beat a team of the same quality as that Belgium team, in either the Euros or World Cup.

---------- Post added 02-07-2016 at 10:52 ----------

Perhaps when England beat Holland on home soil, in EURO 96 was the last time.