In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

So, you admit the "Leave" rhetoric is all hot air and based on assumptions which no-one can guarantee will be delivered?

It's not hot air. They're speaking for themselves and for what they will advocate when it comes to party policy-making. I'm confident if the vote is for leave, you'll see 90-100% of it in the manifestos. There are never any guarantees in politics.

Just curious what the local mood is.

Why are you curious! Is it to help you to decide how to vote?

Still undecided. Going to watch the big debate tonight on TV, mind you I'm sure we'll have heard it all before, so it comes down to who you believe, and with this shower I'm not sure I believe either of them. Greorge Sorros wants us to stay in. I think that's a pretty good reason for coming out....

---------- Post added 21-06-2016 at 14:41 ----------

Sorry to break it to you but....

We are governed by imperial / malevolent forces much more powerful than you or I, whether we are IN or OUT of the EU.

It's hard for the layman to accept we are insignificant pawns at the mercy of political syndicates and dynasties, I understand that.

The US presidential elections are an air-tight example of what I just claimed. A choice between a Clinton or Trump? Democracy is an illusion.

Well said. But as the people become more aware it's a stiich up, there's more chance of it changing. This is the first truly democratic decision in years, which is why Cameron is so hot under the collar - as he caused it. Now whether the result will be honoured is another matter.

Well said. But as the people become more aware it's a stiich up, there's more chance of it changing. This is the first truly democratic decision in years, which is why Cameron is so hot under the collar - as he caused it. Now whether the result will be honoured is another matter.

Thanks. Considering what's on the political table in the UK it should start with a vote for a reformed Labour in 2020 (not saying it's a great range of options, just what's on the table).

I think that's partly why Corbyn is so ambivalent towards the EU result. He knows it won't change the status quo.

Thanks. Considering what's on the political table in the UK it should start with a vote for a reformed Labour in 2020 (not saying it's a great range of options, just what's on the table).

I think that's partly why Corbyn is so ambivalent towards the EU result. He knows it won't change the status quo.

Corbyn wants to leave the EU. Has for decades. But the Labour PP want to stay in. He's pretending so that they don't sack him.

Corbyn wants to leave the EU. Has for decades. But the Labour PP want to stay in. He's pretending so that they don't sack him.

Wouldnt disagree. He's had to tow the party line.

Wouldnt disagree. He's had to tow the party line.

That reminds me of when I once capsized and someone on the safety boat stuck his foot out and asked if I wanted a toe.

Jeremy Corbyn wants a new style of leadership which reflects the party and more importantly, the electorate. He's much more into listening and negotiating than being dictatorial. Some people just don't seem to get that.

Jeremy Corbyn wants a new style of leadership which reflects the party and more importantly, the electorate. He's much more into listening and negotiating than being dictatorial. Some people just don't seem to get that.

Then why doesn't he say that? He can just say "I would prefer to leave the EU but my party...". I'd respect that. Lying is not a leadership style.

Then why doesn't he say that? He can just say "I would prefer to leave the EU but my party...". I'd respect that. Lying is not a leadership style.

He does say things like that, but the problem is it rarely gets reported. And if it does get any air time at all, it's misreported or out of context etc, anything to make him look bad.

iI've been saying it for ages: the way the media, and the old Blairites have ganged up against Corbyn is disgusting.

He does say things like that, but the problem is it rarely gets reported. And if it does get any air time at all, it's misreported or out of context etc, anything to make him look bad.

iI've been saying it for ages: the way the media, and the old Blairites have ganged up against Corbyn is disgusting.

I've seen live interviews with him on the BBC. He can't be censored then and he can't be cut. Trivial to put the record straight. Doesn't do it.