In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

I'm IN, simple as that. I don't believe in all the negative scaremongering going on on either side. Life is more mundane than people would lead us to believe. I see the point on both sides, but personally I feel European and I want to be European.

I want to be European too tbh. I want us to make an extra effort to integrate ourselves with the rest of europe post referendum with an abundance mentality. Working abroad, languages, welcoming other nations citizens and fixing problems with pooled solutions.

The Uk can become a european beacon not broken Britain.

I want to be European too tbh. I want us to make an extra effort to integrate ourselves with the rest of europe post referendum with an abundance mentality. Working abroad, languages, welcoming other nations citizens and fixing problems with pooled solutions.

I couldn't agree more. I see our membership of the EU like an unused Gym membership. If you don't go to the gym all you see is the money going out of your account and no results.

Not because his career was ended here and he found work abroad then?

Has Richard Branson's career ended?

Has Richard Branson's career ended?

What about Beckham? If I was Branson I'd look to live somewhere that had nice weather..wouldn't you?

I couldn't agree more. I see our membership of the EU like an unused Gym membership. If you don't go to the gym all you see is the money going out of your account and no results.

At 30p per day. It's nothing. Represents 1% of the economy. We pay five times as much every year just on interest on debt the government has totted up.

Edited by Tomjames
ihih

You talk like it's a new idea. Like we haven't been members of this organisation since 1973. It creates far more problems than it solves, and it continuously integrates further. Look at the reality, not the ideal.

If we were to hold this referendum solely on the principle of whether we should we have self-rule (leave) or federal Europe rule (stay), then it would be a landslide victory for self-rule. The Stay campaign know this and that is why they haven't even bothered to try and sell your vision. They instead focus on getting people to abandon their principles out of fear. If we vote to stay it will be a hollow victory. It is like getting someone to consent whilst holding a knife to their throat... it's delusional.

If we were to hold this referendum solely on the principle of whether we should we have self-rule (leave) or federal Europe rule (stay), then it would be a landslide victory for self-rule. The Stay campaign know this and that is why they haven't even bothered to try and sell your vision. They instead focus on getting people to abandon their principles out of fear. If we vote to stay it will be a hollow victory. It is like getting someone to consent whilst holding a knife to their throat... it's delusional.

Vote remain or the puppy gets it.

You talk like it's a new idea. Like we haven't been members of this organisation since 1973. It creates far more problems than it solves, and it continuously integrates further. Look at the reality, not the ideal.

I'm not saying it's a new idea. I know it's imperfect.

The referendum has shone a light on the EU. It's beneficial that more public are now aware of what goes on there and more eager to affect and change it for the better.

I'm not saying it's a new idea. I know it's imperfect.

The referendum has shone a light on the EU. It's beneficial that more public are now aware of what goes on there and more eager to affect and change it for the better.

Nothing will change.

"Hey that thing which has been doing the same things for 59 years. I just noticed it. Maybe if I ask it nicely it will do something else for the next 59 years."

Pull the other one.

Yes there is a case for saying we wouldnt join the EU today if we were out now.

However, this is a parallel universe decision not a reality one! All other factors considered it's the right decision to remain.

Yes there is a case for saying we wouldnt join the EU today if we were out now.

However, this is a parallel universe decision not a reality one! All other factors considered it's the right decision to remain.

That's very short-sighted. You're storing up big problems for the future to avoid possible smaller ones now.