In-Out vote: Has anyone changed their mind since the campaign started?

EU. In or Out?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. EU. In or Out?

• In
    • Out

I'm IN, simple as that. I don't believe in all the negative scaremongering going on on either side. Life is more mundane than people would lead us to believe. I see the point on both sides, but personally I feel European and I want to be European.

I'm IN, simple as that. I don't believe in all the negative scaremongering going on on either side. Life is more mundane than people would lead us to believe. I see the point on both sides, but personally I feel European and I want to be European.

That's great. First time I've heard a remain case I have zero problem with.

Well done you. That's exactly what you should do.

During the course of this week Richard Branson, from his secret non-domiciled base in the Caribbean, Richard Scudamore of the Premier League, and now New York resident David Beckham have all endorsed the "Remain" campaign.

That's my mind changed there and then!

Leave it is!

I believe they all left the country because of UK Government policy, not EU rules, or maybe it was the weather. ;)

I believe they all left the country because of UK Government policy, not EU rules, or maybe it was the weather. ;)

Taxation. .

I thought that Beckham left the country because he'd have struggled with the commute from the UK to Madrid and then LA?

Taxation. .

Not because his career was ended here and he found work abroad then?

Yep id agree with that.

A move away from the EU just seems like a step backwards in an increasingly global world.

The scaremongering is farcical and really ruining the debate in my view.

Id also say a lot of people are blind if they fail the see the huge amounts of funding the EU has brought to this area through Objective 1 and over various pots over time and need to ask themselves if London would have been so generous? I for one think not.

Taxation. .

So you believe that Beckham signing for Real Madrid had nothing to do with him moving to Madrid?

So you believe that Beckham signing for Real Madrid had nothing to do with him moving to Madrid?

Pffft.... what an idiotic notion! Of course not! ;)

It is amusing watching supposedly "left" people here and elsewhere telling us we should vote remain because all these very rich people say so.

Yes, much better to listen to paupers such as Boris, Nigel and IDS

It is amusing watching supposedly "left" people here and elsewhere telling us we should vote remain because all these very rich people say so.

Because it's preferable to supporting a side that contains ISIS, Putin, Farage, Britain First & Boris Johnson.

?

Yes, much better to listen to paupers such as Boris, Nigel and IDS

This from Facebook sums it up nicely:

And the working people of Britain rose up in revolution against the Elites.

"Who leads this revolution?" asked the elites.

"Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson!" Cried the people.