Facebook - can't see photos?

Trying to find why we can't see photos posted on facebook? All the text is ok but photos sometimes show up to go with the 'messages' etc but recently they've disappeared. A bit annoying when pictures of friends and family aren't available.

I have been told to put an ad-blocker on (which I've done) but still no success. I understand having tried to resolve this that this problem may be quite widespread??

Anyone out there had this problem and can offer advice please? Any suggestions would be most welcome - thanks.:help:

There's a couple of things you could try. I've had 'issues' with FB recently. Not the same as yours, but it seems FB is a bit twitchy these days.

I use Chrome as my web browser, and I found that if I remove Chrome completely, and then download and reinstall it, then it solved one of my problems.

In another instance, I clicked the 3 bars at the top right of Chrome and went to settings, where there was a warning that something was preventing loading an add on, and did I want to revert to default settings. When I clicked yes, it also solved another problem I had.

But of course that's only in Chrome.

Try updating your Java & Flash. Also see if the issues are in internet explorer. If IE is OK reinstall Chrome from a good source.

Mick

Sounds like you need to clear the cache. type the name of your browser and clear cache into Google to find out how to do it for your browser.

Just to make sure - you aren't using an old Internet Explorer are you?

Thanks for the advice - gave me food for thought! Have tried several of the points suggested and am pleased to say that we are back to normal.

Thanks again.:)