Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

Rumourmill on Sky Sports News :

07:12

HEADING FOR HILLSBOROUGH?

Daniel Pudil is up early and perhaps hinting that he is close to completing a permanent move to Sheffield Wednesday...

Followed by a screenshot of him tweeting "I'm on my way to.... ? ? ?"

Twitter link :

Looks like he is signing or has signed if you click on his name on Twitter, it says:

Sheffield Wednesday player official Twitter account of Daniel Pudil

Edited by iansheff

also on sheffield star online 4hrs ago he's close to signing and on his way up for a medical

Daniel Pudil

The new signings can only strengthen an already decent Wednesday team

More good news - Kieran Lee extends his current contract that was due to run out next summer.

More good news - Kieran Lee extends his current contract that was due to run out next summer.

Excellent....adds to the contract extensions which were done mid season..

It appears that things are beginning to take shape for the new season,hopefully the 2 potential signings from Watford are sorted quickly and then roll on the 7th August.

Pudil and Abdi double swoop will please me, both super players.

Pudil and Abdi double swoop will please me, both super players.

Yes to be fair, you can't knock your owners ambition. Good signings. I think you'll do very well this coming season. It wouldn't surprise me if you were top two contenders.

I'd be very interested to know where you compare in terms of wages though, surely in the top ten?

But you do have to spend to go up... look at Bournemouth, who'd have thought that 5 or 6 years ago... what a story!

Can't say i know much about Abdi,other than what i've read over the past couple of days but he played the majority of games for Watford last season ,so he's obviously not a fringe player...

Pudil did enough last season to warrant a permanent deal...IMO

Be glad when both are officially confirmed as Wednesday players...

Yes to be fair, you can't knock your owners ambition. Good signings. I think you'll do very well this coming season. It wouldn't surprise me if you were top two contenders.

I'd be very interested to know where you compare in terms of wages though, surely in the top ten?

But you do have to spend to go up... look at Bournemouth, who'd have thought that 5 or 6 years ago... what a story!

Agreed about Bournemouth and it just goes to show how a season or two in the premier league can completely change the face of a football club, Jordan Ibe 14 million quid for instance :o

And the baiting post are gone. Anyone else that posts anything of the kind will also be suspended.

Apparently someone says Adbi has been spotted at Derby today.