Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

Here we go, elitist tossers

Elitist tossers....?

Care to explain...?

Ive seen every home match that they play .

And I will say that without a shadow of a doubt that they are the crapist strike force ever, they can"t head a ball towards goal for all the tea in China .

Antonio has been picked for England another one who we gen away for nowt.

How did he miss the sitter on the line?.

Edited by panchobar

Saving grace is that he was flagged offside, so i hear.:hihi:

Edited by ALAN 58

Saving grace is that he was flagged offside, so i hear.:hihi:

Quite possible he could have been.

Football has gone stupid, just seen this:

Jonathan Kodjia signs for the Championship club Aston Villa in a record £15m deal. The 26-year-old scored 20 goals in 52 games for Bristol City since signing from French club Angers on a three-year deal for about £2m in July 2015.

So what value would FF be then?

Just shows the gulf between the teams with parachute payments and the rest of the championship.

Edited by iansheff

Strong links with Adam Reach from 'Boro again, would be a good signing if it happens, only tomorrow will tell.

How about signing Danny Ward from Rotherham?

Maybe the next David Hirst?

For those of us of a certain age, who was the last player signed from the ' Miller's' who did the Owls any good ? Peter Johnson for me and Rotherham born too !

For those of us of a certain age, who was the last player signed from the ' Miller's' who did the Owls any good ? Peter Johnson for me and Rotherham born too !

Did David Hirst not come from a worse team in South Yorkshire (not Sheff United) back in 1987? Barnsley

Barnsley in 1987 and Rotherham 2016 have one thing in common, both are rubbish, yet both have a star striker

Why not sign Danny Ward?

Maybe a David Hirst mk 2?

Deon Burton..??

Chesterfield winger Gboly Ariyibi has handed in a transfer request, according to Sky sources.

The Spireites have previously rejected an £800,000 bid from Brentford for Ariyibi.

We understand Barnsley have also made bids, Derby have made an enquiry and there is interest too from Crystal Palace and Sheffield Wednesday.

Twitter hashtag #swfc currently in meltdown. Apparently we're signing everyone :hihi:

Twitter hashtag #swfc currently in meltdown. Apparently we're signing everyone :hihi:

And it also says:

Crystal Palace are considering lodging a bid for Sheffield Wednesday forward Fernando Forestieri.

On Sky

Boro winger Adam Reach is the subject of a firm bid - Sky sources are telling us the bid is £5m and we believe it's been made by Sheffield Wednesday.

Edited by iansheff