Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

Semedo has resigned for another year

Jose Semedo says his main wish was to remain a Sheffield Wednesday player and is delighted after signing a new contract with the club.

The ever-popular midfield ace put pen to paper on the new deal on the day the Owls squad linked back up for the first day of pre-season.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/where-i-want-to-be-3167209.aspx

---------- Post added 04-07-2016 at 18:31 ----------

also more signings

The Owls have recruited erstwhile Spurs schemer Charlie Hayford on a one-year contract.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/owls-sign-young-midfield-ace-3164811.aspx

and

Sheffield Wednesday have signed former Everton defender Jordan Thorniley.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/owls-sign-ex-everton-defender-3164774.aspx

Both 19 i think?

Edited by melthebell

Looks as though Lavery is on his way , showed promise but never really lived up to expectations , good luck to the lad.

I,m sure he will do a good job for someone in L1/2 and good luck to him with his next club.

I,m sure he will do a good job for someone in L1/2 and good luck to him with his next club.

My mates a Pompey fan and they would love to have him back.

Linked with Newcastles Yoan Gouffran.

On a different note its being said that Mr Chansiri's family are now getting intersted in the Owls after attending the play off final and they're the ones with the big bucks (of Baht). :D

They would be typical Owls fans, jumping on the bandwagon when things go well, what about the 46 league games bet they never saw one.

They would be typical Owls fans, jumping on the bandwagon when things go well, what about the 46 league games bet they never saw one.

Get what you're saying Pete , but there were very few games last season when his family didn't attend , unlike that chuff you've got :hihi:

Get what you're saying Pete , but there were very few games last season when his family didn't attend , unlike that chuff you've got :hihi:

McCabe or his son are there nearly every game usually hosting guests.

I've heard Neil Warnock will be drafted in if Carlos has a poor start

I've heard Neil Warnock will be drafted in if Carlos has a poor start

Are you on drugs or something, or is someone just pressing your repeat button . :hihi::loopy:

Edited by owl.66

Chasiri was often stood outside the players entrance on match days he would have a chat with any one who wanted to pass the time of day.

Perhaps the Prince will be seen on John Street in the near future.

I've heard Bannan is off to Sheffield Utd

And Basset is coming to Hillsborough

Chasiri was often stood outside the players entrance on match days he would have a chat with any one who wanted to pass the time of day.

Perhaps the Prince will be seen on John Street in the near future.

Doubt it he spends all his time in the cricketers, then goes on the kop with the boys. In all fairness who give a flying fig what Prince does or John West for that matter, suppose it's nice to have someone that just doesn't hate the fans and want to take them to court (Dave Allen).

Oh and please don't mention WHU as they were found guilty 3 times by 3 seperate courts, not our fault Brooking was on the punishment panel.