Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

Don't forget Tony Curry going to Leeds then slinking back through the back door for a cushy job when the chips were down.

I never did mate but I know the truth behind the transfer as Currie told me to my face when he came to visit me, at home him & wife (but I'm not saying).

Top, is cameraderie a new Italian you've signed :hihi:, seriously players say they love a club and fans then leave. I think the best 2 examples are Big Ron, and Howard Kendall both said very happy loved the clubs but within days were at Villa & Everton.

Football loyalty is almost a forgotten art and they make as much as they can as quick as they can, I don't blame them. I remember a few years ago a player went from Palace to Everton that Andy Johnson, and scored and kissed the badge; Adrian Childs on BBC then said give over it was only last week he was kissing the Palace badge.

:hihi: love the post. Its true though, it's purely an emotionless business from a players point of view. I can't stand watching players score against their old clubs and then not celebrating... what's all that about! :huh: It's full of... you know what!

Hooper - He can go, we'll replace him with better.

Started off as an ember, burst in to flames for 2 or 3 games, then fizzled out after a couple of weeks. Another attitude problem I don't want.

If a good attitude can be instilled in him, then fine. If not, CC will get shut of him, no problem.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Started off as an ember, burst in to flames for 2 or 3 games, then fizzled out after a couple of weeks.

CC will get shut of him, no problem.

I saw Hooper in the Hilton hotel straight after the play off final and it was an effort for him to speak or have a photo taken with fans, after his performance it should have been the least he could have done, let him go in my opinion.

I saw Hooper in the Hilton hotel straight after the play off final and it was an effort for him to speak or have a photo taken with fans, after his performance it should have been the least he could have done, let him go in my opinion.

Yep. I'm not sure if the original posters rumours are true or not.

Even if they aren't, I don't need a rumour to move him on.

Shame, he could be a cracking asset.

There again, JJ, Marcus Tudgay and a few others who couldn't really give a stuff COULD have been brilliant. They chose not to be.

Yep. I'm not sure if the original posters rumours are true or not.

Even if they aren't, I don't need a rumour to move him on.

Shame, he could be a cracking asset.

There again, JJ, Marcus Tudgay and a few others who couldn't really give a stuff COULD have been brilliant. They chose not to be.

Antonio was a big mardy arse as well.

Proven after he left for Forest and then West Ham.

Well done you managed a post without mentioning the Blades.:hihi::hihi:.

I post relevant to previous comments from others, no digs so pick your lip up and take a good look at yourself.:thumbsup:

Is pick your lip up your new catchphrase....?

I've took a good look at myself ... & you know what ... I look fantastic !!

Up The Owls ..

Antonio was a big mardy arse as well.

Proven after he left for Forest and then West Ham.

He nearly made the England squad! He might have been worth keeping at Wednesday, they might have gone up then.

blimey no actual transfer truths yet and almost onto the 3rd page already lol

Maybe he was as gutted as the supporters & didn't feel in the mood to be Mr Happy...

As for letting him go ...you are joking aren't you..?

He needs a decent striker at the side of him ...& he'd get 20 goals next season..

Maybe he was as gutted as the supporters & didn't feel in the mood to be Mr Happy...

As for letting him go ...you are joking aren't you..?

He needs a decent striker at the side of him ...& he'd get 20 goals next season..

I thought you're Italian Stallion was a decent striker? TBF Hooper is a very good player and can't believe they're having a pop at him. Very fickle.

I thought you're Italian Stallion was a decent striker? TBF Hooper is a very good player and can't believe they're having a pop at him. Very fickle.

FF is not an out and out striker he's better suited just behind the front two or out wide...

& for once I agree with you ...I can't believe folk are having a pop at Hooper either..!