Sign in to follow this  

Warnock and the sour grapes

Originally posted by RPG

hes a pathetic human being and is well known round where i live (as he grew up round here) for being a loud mouth winger

How pathetic is RPG not being able to spell WHINGER!:thumbsup:

He could be going to Leeds:

Blades chairman Derek Dooley has revealed that he would not stand in Warnock's way if he wanted to leave for Elland Road.

"Reluctantly I would let him go," Dooley told BBC Radio Sheffield. "I'm hoping that's not going to come.

Source.

All that says is Dooley wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to leave and to be honest there isn't much he would be able to do if Warnock did. Leeds haven't announced their shortlist and Warnock hasn't had an approach so it's just speculation at the moment.

Originally posted by fnkysknky

All that says is Dooley wouldn't stand in his way if he wanted to leave and to be honest there isn't much he would be able to do if Warnock did. Leeds haven't announced their shortlist and Warnock hasn't had an approach so it's just speculation at the moment.

Mr Warnock could quite easily end the speculation by announcing that he isn't interested in the Leeds job even if offered, being a true blade that he says he is.

Wonder why he hasn't done so.

:P

If there hasn't even been an approach for him why does he need to?

Originally posted by fnkysknky

If there hasn't even been an approach for him why does he need to?

He doesn't.

My point was that he may be keeping his options open and that he hasn't commited himself to SUFC for life as some people have been led to believe.

It would also ease the mind of a lot of Blades fans judging by the calls on Radio Sheffields Football Heaven program tonight.

I may be totaly wrong though :rolleyes: