Sign in to follow this  

Warnock and the sour grapes

Isn't it pathetic when people who have a public voice use it "immoraly" to attack others that have been triumphant over them. Then again it shows how pathetic and useless they really are if they have to resort to bad-mouthing teams as a way to justify their own lack of talent. Roll on the premiership, roll off sore losers. I feel sorry for the Sheffield United players and fans who have done really well this season and have been overshadowed by the huge posterior that is their so-called manager. Unlucky people of Sheffield. Get rid of the oaf in charge and be positive - sour grapes will never get promotion. Fox

Warnock does not attack unfairly, he is just passionate about his club having watched them from being a small boy. He is well educated a trained chiropodist and has run business outside of football.

Give me some specifics premier_fox or do you just read the garbage that is printed in the press.

Warnock is vocal about things he disagrees with, EG a referee making a poor decision or a premiership player spitting at him.

Give the guy some credit, he has done wonders on a shoestring, not like Man Utd or Arsenal who have huge budgets to buy foreign players.

In the semi final Arsenal were rubbish and we deserved to win - It was only an ex Rotherham lad with a hand of god that saved Arsenal.

Get back to watching your Premiership team or are you just travelling back to where you live from last nights Man Utd game????

Up the Blades!!!!

I was talking about his comments about the promotion of LCFC. Surely the fox gave it away. I am not a Man U fan, nor Arsenal so you are wrong.

Warnock should use some of his "passion" to focus sheff utd, not try to de-face the name of other clubs. Its just sour grapes no matter what you say. I think it is disgraceful that people think clubs (no matter how big or small) should cease to exist.

Leicester have had it much harder than Sheff Utd this season and we have done our talking on the pitch. Certain managers need to grow up and stop acting like spoilt brats. Up the foxes!

Ok I now no what you are talking about, I do not know the full story what he said about Leicester, only it was something to do with the bankruptcy??

I do think we have been the better team this year though!!! :D

I hope we are joining you next year, it would be an injustice for us not to be in the Premiership after the season we have had.

Quotes from BBC web site whats hat about doing the talking on the pitch!!!

But Leicester boss Micky Adams claimed referee Andy D'Urso could have compromised the Foxes hopes of lifting the Division One title.

Leicester boss Adams felt the game turned on Callum Davidson's red card for a challenge on Michael Brown.

A fuming Foxes boss said: "A few years ago that was just a telling off. He got a bit of the ball and he got a bit of the man.

"The game changed on the sending off. We looked as though we'd scraped a point but we didn't see it through to the end."

Adams also questioned the lengthy stoppage time added on by D'Urso which enabled United to snatch victory.

well if you had a better team, then why didnt you get automatic promotion? because thuggery will only get you so far. (as will an at best average manager)

As for sheff utd "deserving" to go up instead of leicester? thats a laughable comment. You sign to the rules, you play by them. Position shows that Leicester are way ahead of sheff utd in terms of quality and footballing skill which, after all, is what counts, or does shouting rubbish count these days.

any comment on the above?

As a Wednesday fan I'll give my impartial opinion !

While the saying goes, "The League Table doesn't Lie", I think it's fair to say United have had the distraction of two lengthy, but successfull cup runs, Leicester have not. Another point, if my facts are correct, Leicester have not had the better of the results between the two sides this season - a draw at Leicester and defeat at Bramall Lane suggest Leicester are not way ahead of United in terms of quality and skill as premier_fox suggests !!

Having said that I do think Warnock is a Whinger !

the league table doesnt lie. You should have left it like that. Sheff Wed held us to 2 draws but no way could you say they were as good. Sheff utd had to UNSUCCESSFULL cup runs anyway! And they have an idiot manager. Warnock needs to be fined for being an idiot and i hope all his "teams" are unsuccessfull in the future, this is as much as he deserves.

Fair point premier_fox, as a Wednesday fan I remember us getting promotion back in 1991 and winning the League(Rumbelows) Cup, we were by far the best footballing team in the division that season but failed to win promotion as Champions !

But that's life !

Still no comments on Adams moaning about the ref, if that was Warnock he would have on the back page of the papers and up before the FA.

If we do get promotion the question is who will be higher placed or stay up, as we both will be favorites to come back down.

to be honest, D'Urso should be carrying a white stick around, never mind a red or yellow card. He's such an amateur ref. And why was there 6 minutes of added time? cos Warnock moaned probably. He's a boring loud mouth.

If SUFC get promoted, they will be favorites because they have a crap manager.