What was the point of stealing my bag?

To the scum who stole the bag I accidentally left on the 83a on Tuesday Morning:

What the hell possessed you to keep a bag with someone's lunch, a work top and an umbrella? It's not as if it was an expensive bag, either. It was just a Canadian black and green Bag-For-Life from a store called No Frills. The point is, my mother gave it to me and she's 'gone' now. Thanks for ruining my week, taking a memory and costing me goodness knows how much to replace the work top. Just what I needed in my first month on the job.

The point was to deprive you of wealth and to enrich themselves.

Can you class it has stolen tho.some would say finders keepers.

Those people are often known as thieves or criminals. :roll:

called stealing by finding

There is an offence of theft by finding

To the scum who stole the bag I accidentally left on the 83a on Tuesday Morning:

What the hell possessed you to keep a bag with someone's lunch, a work top and an umbrella? It's not as if it was an expensive bag, either. It was just a Canadian black and green Bag-For-Life from a store called No Frills. The point is, my mother gave it to me and she's 'gone' now. Thanks for ruining my week, taking a memory and costing me goodness knows how much to replace the work top. Just what I needed in my first month on the job.

There is a big difference between you had a dumb moment and left your bag on a bus and some one stealing it,

Could be a do goodder who pick it up and post on Facebook/Internet/police they have find a bag,

If someone "found" it then handing it to the driver would be the correct response. Anything else is stealing it.

Just search how many people on here that finds something, instead of handing it to police they post on here or Facebook

Have you rang the bus company to see if it's been handed in?

What if it had been left on the upper approach to the summit of Everest?

I've known drivers themselves steal items left on buses in the past, sometimes handing items in isn't always the best thing to do.