Sign in to follow this  

They say lightning doesnt strike twice

even tho i hate boro with a passion, u've gotta hand it to them, last nites game was something special!!!!

do you hate them????????????

They played well, and no-one deserves it more than Steve Gibson after what he has put into the club and been through.

do you hate them????????????

They played well, and no-one deserves it more than Steve Gibson after what he has put into the club and been through.

teeside arses - glad we banged 4 passed em at the riverside!!!!!

I think Michael Bridges would rather play for Boro than Villa, afterall, he has snubbed Villa for the high flyers...... Carlisle Utd.

shut it u bar code tw*t - 45million spend last summer and u mite get into europe!!!! well done!!!! now uncle alan has died and owen not quite fit, looks like another diappointing season for the big club that is newcastle.

re the bridges story - is it even really true?

http://astonvilla.biz/content/view/854/70/

i mean to go to a league 1 side over a premiership team, no matter how bad the prem side may be, is ludicrous

Not really. We are going to finish higher than we did last season, we have got rid of Souness and have had a great run since then, and we could get into europe. I think that next season looks bright if we can get a good permanent manager in and keep Owen after the world cup, who knows what could happen.

Villa on the other hand.. beaten 1-0 at home by city, sign players like Kevin Phillips, and have a chairman who has a south yorkshire mentality to spending his 'hard-earned' cash. It would be hilarious if you got relegated next season so that all of the 'big' midlands clubs werent in the top flight.

spose we wud deserve it tho.....some of the games ive seen this season have been nothing short of VILLAGE... i mean, donny away, charlton at home, wigan at home....what the bloody L is goin on?

cud have put together a decent cup run if we cud defend corners...but that 17yr old pri*ck from man city had to teach us a lesson didnt he.

Spending hard earned cash this summer - doug has already stated that DOL has NOTHING to spend on players and has to generate cash himself to spend...the only decent player worth owt is davo (steve davies) - and if he goes we really are screwed.

Re boro - lets get us the uefa cup, champs league then win the world cup - how good wud that be for english soil.