Cars being torched in Foxhill

This is where they found my stolen car... Makes you wonder doesn't it. Is there a group of kids behind this or is it a pyromaniac?

Is that your jazz they've found ?

Read in this newspaper yesterday that 26 vehicles were torched on the Foxhill estate in the past year!

What kind of Police do we have in this Country when this is allowed to continue?

That is an incredible number of vehicles and will have caused considerable stress to the owners.

I'm sure they are all having to pay higher premiums too!

That's less than 1 a fortnight.

What exactly are you suggesting the police do? Station a large number of officers in the area for a month? No doubt that would prevent it happening though, not lead to someone being caught.

---------- Post added 04-06-2016 at 09:53 ----------

I'm no Poirot but being as these arson attacks between midnight and 3am, could the Police not deploy officers to Foxhill during those hours?

They seem to be incredibly reactive rather than proactive!

What's laughable is the constant quote from South Yorkshire Fire Service stating "We take arson attacks extremely seriously".

If so, why have these arsonists been allowed to torch 26 vehicles?

Now it's the fire service who are at fault? :huh:

Is that your jazz they've found ?

Yup and it seemed to be in decent nick... not sure what that actually means, but we'll see when I can get it back.

It's half term , it will all stop by Monday

Posts were removed for bicking and masked swearing. Any continuation of that or sniping at the moderation team will not be tolderated.

If you live in the area, why don't you go and have some lesson on how to bring kids up, no good blaming the kids as baby are born innocent, and all the bad doing are learn from bad parents

If you live in the area, why don't you go and have some lesson on how to bring kids up, no good blaming the kids as baby are born innocent, and all the bad doing are learn from bad parents

Give a man a fish & he eats today, give a man a fishing rod & he eats forever.

If people are born & live in a poor environment, they will react poorly.

The problem is, there is NO incentive to "better yourself" today because of zero hour contracts, enforced self-employment(Which usually goes tits up).

There is way too much STICK and no CARROT, and thus the status quo remains.

Give a man a fish & he eats today, give a man a fishing rod & he eats forever.

If people are born & live in a poor environment, they will react poorly.

The problem is, there is NO incentive to "better yourself" today because of zero hour contracts, enforced self-employment(Which usually goes tits up).

There is way too much STICK and no CARROT, and thus the status quo remains.

Thing is pal, your argument implodes. The incentive is indeed to get out. People need to grow gonads.

Thing is pal, your argument implodes. The incentive is indeed to get out. People need to grow gonads.

Testicle size is the problem?

Heck!

I guess you must be right then :loopy:

They are nothing but cowards. Operating in the early hours doing their evil deeds.

When they do get caught I hope they go down for a long long time!

They are nothing but cowards. Operating in the early hours doing their evil deeds.

When they do get caught I hope they go down for a long long time!

??? are you sure? its not coward. its very clever . they go and steal while you lot are a sleep. and the darkness will give then cover . And knowing even if they are caught, it will be a smack on the hand and they are allow out next day to do more!

How can making good money and not do much be a coward? lazy maybe

How is it clever, what do they gain by torching a random car?

You think it makes them money somehow?