Cars being torched in Foxhill

2 More cars Friday/Saturday on Foxhill Crescent, and another one being dealt with by the fire brigade as I type.......... Getting serious now.:rant::rant:

This must be somebody local, can't be other way. And he/she belongs to closed mental institute/jail.

There is a request elsewhere on here for people to join the Foxhill TARA. I have seen that many people think this kind of group is pointless but the more people join it the more power they will have. Better than complaining about the world on here.

Car number 15 has just been torched. :rant::rant:

There is a request elsewhere on here for people to join the Foxhill TARA. I have seen that many people think this kind of group is pointless but the more people join it the more power they will have. Better than complaining about the world on here.

I do support TARA's they do a lot of good however the only solution in their arsenal for this problem is youth clubs and the like. Same with the scroats in Nether Edge with the quad bikes. Suggesting youth engagement only encourages them to be rewarded for bad behaviour.

There used to be a plastic factory near woodhouse that used to get set on fire regularly and I think the business moved in the end because they could nit get insurance. In the end it turned out to be a group of girls who was doing the fires to look at the firemen.

There used to be a plastic factory near woodhouse that used to get set on fire regularly and I think the business moved in the end because they could nit get insurance. In the end it turned out to be a group of girls who was doing the fires to look at the firemen.

Well at least the internet has solved that particular problem now. They can go online to get their kicks.

Car 17 was torched on Edgewell in the early hours of this morning.

Still no nearer to catching someone.

Car 16 was done at the same time as car 15, but didn't take hold.

Cars 18 & 19 torched overnight on Foxhill Crescent.

Another one tonight at 00:20 lost count now - could be something like at least 28 cars done in the last 12 months.

Yet another car was torched on Foxhill Crescent a week ago. The area has had around 30 cars torched in the past couple of years and still no one has been caught.

Do we actually have a Police force in this City?

How on earth can so many vehicles be torched without anyone being caught?

We do have PCSOs but most of the ones I've seen couldn't outrun a mobility scooter so doubt they'd huff and puff up Foxhill. And no, we don't have a police force anymore ..... unless you tune in to Police Interceptors and suchlike where they'll entertain you all day.:(